*closed*

J_Rod_The_Ti

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys your sigs 0wnzors... SO I want one :D .

Size : 144 x 80

Can I just have a white canvas, then some blood coming down from the top of the sig, then some bullet holes dotted around, if you could do the name "Victim" in the bullets that would be ace, but if not can you just put no font on it? Thanks loads :) .

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Here's my little stab at abstract (Mal usually handles most of that). I thought it turned out pretty well for one of my first tries.

1stabstract5fd.gif

By the way I'm posting it here because It's for sale now, lol. Well not for sale, but first person who asks for it get's it.

This may sound like a difficult request but the very first sample (with the girl in the background) could you make the shade blue instead of yellow? Could you also add scanlines and here is the hard bit: Using the flashing undescore, could you make it type Azgolar, then it untypes it and types Proud member of The Moriquendi, then untypes it and types Azgolar and keep doing that. That would be great. Oh, and make the typing bit where it says "Sample" and make it Courier New. That would be great :D !

Guest bl00dwork

Maladrin, could I get your first sample siggy? I'd like a ranger in full black dragonhide there, with a robin hat. magic bow, possibly shooting a rune arrow. Also, add an area (different layers!) for Range, Fletching, and Woodcutting. Thanks a bunch! (Just do the text like this...

Range: #)

E-mail it to [email protected] in .psd -- thanks! My name should go anywhere were it looks good. "If you're willing to die...Challenge me." is the quote I'd like. Thanks!!!

beamo262qh.gif

Heres your's beamo, Im still working on the 2 above me. And bloodwork, we dont do pixel sigs, or anything to do with pixel. SRY!

Wow... fast! :)

Can you just move the Beamo 26 to the left a bit more so its right in the corner? Thanks :D

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

Guest bl00dwork
beamo262qh.gif

Heres your's beamo, Im still working on the 2 above me. And bloodwork, we dont do pixel sigs, or anything to do with pixel. SRY!

Okay...then your first sig.