Other methods to level up CRAFTING?

Erik1535

As far as I know... there's maybe 3 methods to get crafting up that could be considered "standard" or "traditional."

1) Dragonhide

2) Bow String

3) Free Gem Cutting

I personally like a 4th method that's rather faster after obtaining bulk, but essentially requires you to gather the materials yourself. That is Yak Crafting, after completing the Fremennik Isles.

Now what I mean by Yak Crafting is that 2 of the drops are directly usable for Crafting: The Yak Hide and the Hair. The hides can be tanned by the local tanner for 5gp each, and then crafted into Pants which gives 30+ xp. The Hair gives a decent amount as well, which you craft into Rope at no cost money-wise. All in all, each Yak killed can get you 57xp (make sure you make Yak-Hide Legs, not the body: requires 2 hides but gives the same xp) at the price of a little time and 5gp.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

i use silver ore/holy symbol, but then again im ftp.(free gem cutting is way too slow to get any real xp, and bow strings give next to nothing.)

fatdog%2016.gif

fatdog_16.png

la%20vie%20est%20mal,%20mais%20il%20est%20bon%20un%20peu.png

OF course that mother is badly crazy,

but I dont understand why the 22 year old girl wants to live with and have sex with the 13 year boy, just because he is lvl 126 or something?

Bowstrings do not give "next to nothing"

I recommend glass/battle staves and/or Bowstrings.

I have almost spun myself enough bowstrings for 99 fletching, and having gotten the flax through managing my kingdom, find it quite good.

I mainly do staves...but if i need a break often spin some flax.

Best of luck

countzeroh.png