It's about to go through the window!

Viktorkrum77

I must have the stupidest computer in the world, which is sad for a $1000 custom computer. Apart from the fact it will try to boot up then shut down and it takes countless retries to finally boot up (and all this time the monitor never responds), when it does finally boot up and I can see the monitor it will stop at stupid points. A few months ago it puzzled me for 2 hours at why it was not finding all the RAM to find out it was because my iPod was plugged in. Now it will finally boot because I took a CD out of the drive but still won't boot past Secondary Slave. And this time it was also affecting my internet too, my router and my brand new cable modem, neither would send internet to any computer until I refreshed them (which is puzzling in its own sense as to why they were affected). I usually leave the computer on all the time, but thanks to my countless plugs, many of which are large ones, they can hit the power bar's power button if hit even in the slightest with my foot. Which is what I did tonight. #-o

It's pissing me off, I'm sticking to this $250 Wal-Mart computer, it's much better, which is something I'd never thought I'd see myself say.

Anyways, can you shine any light onto any of the reasons my computer's being so wacko?

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Does it have those problems when you try to boot in safe mode?

Does it have those problems when you have unplugged all drives except for the hard drive the OS is on?

I do not love thee, Dr. Fell,

The reason why I cannot tell;

But this I know, and know full well,

I do not love thee, Dr. Fell.

Well, somehow my family got it to work. Anyways, how do I figure out how much diskspace I have?

Start > My computer - Right click on the C drive and click on propities. The pie chart at the bottom is the disc space used and the disc space free :)

Well, somehow my family got it to work. Anyways, how do I figure out how much diskspace I have?

Start > My computer - Right click on the C drive and click on propities. The pie chart at the bottom is the disc space used and the disc space free :)

Yes, its very easy.

I have hardly no diskspace either, very slow... Especially when I play games.

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]