KQ hunting!

DogInTheFog5

Hello!

I (99cmb) will do some trips on KQ with my friend Bobek6666(108cmb). And i don't know how to equip (i know veracs) I mean packback. And here my quiestions: waht should i bring? And will we have some trouble to kill KQ? please tell me some your pieces of advice :wink:

thanks,

Doginthefog

Click here to see my KQ log

no advice but good luck........last time i went i died luckily my buddy grabbed my stuff and tele'd out the kq hits 25 + alot sharks could hardly stand up to it :cry:

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

i'm only 87 combat and i killed the kq before. i was with my lvl 99 friend and he's a vetern for her. it wasn't really that hard. just take lumby tele runes sharks and MAYBE a regular anti. Only if you can spare the inventory space. You might not even need it tho. i didn't.

Wesleyao.png

Drops- GWD: Bandos - Solo Tassets, Solo Shard 1, Solo D spear, Chest on CS

Armadyl - Hilt on CS

Metal Drags - 5x Legs 3x Skirts

Barrows -Lost count

DK's - 1 Axe 1 Berserker Ring

Besides full veracs, take a legends cape (cheap and a little defense), recoil ring (really helps, trust me - have your friend wear wealth, to increase chances of d chain. He'll get kill almost every time because of higher cb), and a strength ammy (no sense risking glory your first few runs). In your backpack take: a super set, prayer pot, 1 click tele, pass, one rope (have partner bring the other one)and the rest sharks. DD++ does not help much at all, trust me.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Legends cape, glory or strength ammy, climbing boots, rune gloves, and full verac.

Super set, anti, tele tab, ropes, shantay pass, and the rest sharks.

EDIT: 2 prayer pots as well. And don't ever, ever, let your prayer run out!

pissant22.png

Currently subsisting off of God Wars: 3 shards, 1 bandos hilt, 2 sara swords, 1 steam staff, and 2 zamorak spears.

Full Veracs

Climbing boots

Ring of life (a chance of survival if you lag)

Cape of legends

Str Ammy

Gloves (I wear my cooking gaunts cuz they're easily replaced and give you a slight bonus)

Inv:

P pot

SSP

SDP

SAP

Teleportation (lumby)

1 rope each

ddp++ (you should walk down there weilding this and use up the specials)

Rest Sharks.

MUFFMAGNIT69.gif

it also depends how confident in urself cos i take my fire cape, glory(u hit more), verac's, rune boots(better def helps a little), dds, rune defender, blk gloves( i would take barrows but have only got blk so far), weatlh, super set, 1 prayer pot ( usally one use 1 dose if i got a friend with me), anti pot, lumby tele tab/s, 1 rope, and rest skark.

also rember to use the alter at lumby to restore prayer

barrowsmdharok,swordman0909.gif

fire cape owned at lvl 98 27/02/07 cape lost 27.5.07