help get rid of macroers

justj2

this just happened to come up as i was fishing... as it does... every time.

have an "attack" option on suspected macroers, single skilled people who dont talk and upset the balence in runescape

well that was a short idea wasnt it =) if we dont like something in reality.... like a spider in you room.... SPLAT! problem solved :boohoo:

one less thing to scare you when you sleep if you happen to be afraid of them

if you had the option to kill a macroer.... you would, wouldnt you? well i would but people say im violent againt things that annoy me and my friends

like to hear other peoples views on it... though knowing my posts like 50% of the posts ive made its guna get locked.... ah well :XD:

looking forward to see peoples views ^.^

J

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

reserved for.... when i remember what i was going to put here :thumbsup:

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

when i want something for free, i go and get it, 100 coal for example. i go and mine it... isnt hard is it? the occasional rock golem, gems, other randoms

and skillers train more than one skill and DO talk being the main points made in their favour

Wow good luck doing that, and welcome back Durial321.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

thank you very much ;) but that didnt really help :P what do you think of it? lol

just an idea im not trying to force it upon people, just find out how much people like/dislike it

I clearly dislike, and so would Jagex.

^ this was meant to be in my post.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

well if a skiller had just started out and couldnt be bothered even to say hi to the occasional person, their fault if you ask me

I dislike this idea. Althought I don't like macroers, the only places to be able to kill someone else is the Wildy and certain other member areas. I don't wanna see people fighting at the lobsters or the Draynor willows. Plus, how would Jagex deliniate between a skiller and a macroer? Too much programming if you ask me.

Lion+O+1.png