l0ckz0rs pl0ckz0rs

Kuroi_Ame

abstract1vc8.jpg

I did my best with Photoshop Elements 3..lol

I was only able to use the basic brushes because you can't upload new types of brushes, I don't think. :( (if you know how to, PLEASE for the God's sake, let me knoww!) Give me C/c on how to improve in the future. I am done with this one, but I will do more.

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Cassiius|Level 70 Night Elf Preist|Runetotem

Sambora|Level 37 Tauren Shaman|BurningLegion

it looks like you just put some random colors together and then used the liquify :P

Close! :P

Put colors together, smudged and used the burn tool on the font. Like I said, I only had the basic of basic tools, and I'm working on improving, but I'm stuck with these tools (unless someone knows how to upload brushes to Photoshop Elements!!)

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Well im not sure if this will help since i have photoshop Cs... but ill go throgh step by step for me...

#1. find a brush set that you like on some site- deviant or some type of gfx site that you trust

#2. download the brush onto your desktop or in a place where you are keeping brushes...

#3. go to photoshop and on the tool bar on the top where you select your brushes click the arrow inside a circle --> looks like this (>) sorta...

#4. go down to "replace" brushes and then select the brush set that you just downloaded... you can just load them in but i have over 3000 brushes and it takes forever to scroll through them all... i think replace is the best option...

#5. Use your brushes as much as you like- when you want to go back to origanial brushes then click the "reset brushes" option in the same places where you first clicked "replace"

Ehh hope that helped... i only use PS though so it might be different for elements

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Great! 8/10!

A little tip, download Paint.Net . you will have a few system requirements, not much. When you have the image you want to liquify, before you liquify it with pse3, open it with Paint.net.When installed, click adjustements. Then select curb. Switch from luminosity to RGB (top left) and mess around with te curbs. Click Effect, then Blurs, gausian blur. Do a small gaussian blur, then open with Photoshop, liquify, and you're done. May sound long, but it's isn't that hard.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Oh. Well, use whatever you did use, it doesn't really matter in what I said.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Well, I'd love to say thanks for the c/c, but I didn't get any, lol. Anyway, I found a way to upload brushes on PSE 3.0, and I made a new topic about my signature I made, so if a mod could lock this, it'd be great.

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Change your title to "New abstracty thing (Lock please)". Mods don't divinely guess what topic should be locked :wink:

Change your title to "New abstracty thing (Lock please)". Mods don't divinely guess what topic should be locked :wink:

Well....they should!

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Well....they should!

Sorry, the administrators cut our paychecks so we had to stop buying "mod lock this thread" radars :( :lol:

(Locked on request :P)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog