Contest over - Im so poor =s

laxation

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

premade tools, like lines and boxes that are already there, not drawn by you

take out the light, and try a little candle or lantern on the desk, and with the phat you could redraw it yourself and make it less...i dunno,...perfect?

take out the light, and try a little candle or lantern on the desk, and with the phat you could redraw it yourself and make it less...i dunno,...perfect?

everything in this sig was made by me. NO premade textures such as wood, were used in this sig. only brushed to shade them. a very thin brush was used to create the grain on the wood. everything was done by me.

panoramiadk9.gif

jbraulter is one of the if not the best pixelers out their in my opinion, no reason to use premade crap

Jesus christ he doesn't pixel he brushes, why can't you people see that? He's a good artist but he doesn't pixel so do not consider him a pixel artist. He is a brush artist.

everything in this sig was made by me. NO premade textures such as wood, were used in this sig. only brushed to shade them. a very thin brush was used to create the grain on the wood. everything was done by me.

well then you have a very steady hand =)

i odnt mean the textures, i mean the lines - theyre too straight on the hat and light

heres my progress so far not done yet thought and nowhere near jbraulter's sig so maybe 3rd 8)

working1116ud.png

thats a good sig - except the sky looks terrible, its just too chunky

and also...its more of a wc sig, and while i love wc and probly spend 10x the time i do fletching on wc, i would like a fletching sig

first off, teenage and i have talked and settled things.

secondly, ill fix the hat and make it less, carboardy. and the lamp i hesitated whten i made it, cuz i knew it was too 'modern looking' ill fix that. and do you like the window, or would you rather a poster or something like before?

panoramiadk9.gif

nooo bring back the phat =)

can you make the right hand a bit bigger, it looks too small in contrast with the left

and also put a little candle or something on the table

i love the window - mucj btter than a poster