Barrows

Haddman

I'm might be getting members next week and i've always wanted to go to barrows, so i was wondering what equipment you could reccommend, something not to expencive and also what stats would be good, you can see my stats by clicking my name to the left.

Caradinor.gif

Caradinor.gif

Caradinor.gif

Caradinor.gif

You might have trouble doing barrows with those stats. It's hard for me to hit them melee, but I have no problem maging them with magic dart (requires 50ish slayer), even if I'm wearing rune armor. They're REALLY weak to mage, so it's probably the best way to kill them (except ahrim). I guess you could always cannon them though, but that might get expensive.

x_exdeath_x.png

Offering 91 and 93 herblore assists. PM me in game.

You might have trouble doing barrows with those stats. It's hard for me to hit them melee, but I have no problem maging them with magic dart (requires 50ish slayer), even if I'm wearing rune armor. They're REALLY weak to mage, so it's probably the best way to kill them (except ahrim). I guess you could always cannon them though, but that might get expensive.

55 Slayer to be exact, and you should be able to easily range ahrim.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

When i first did barrows i wore zammy robes - basically monk robes. then when you go underground switch to rune. This method will probably use a few p pots buts its fun.

good luck

use fire bolt or something i think

Matthew T-D

Whip drops: 9

Abyssal head drops: 3