• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W00t!!

Added to trade log -

Steel bars(2000) - cj spinz

Iron ores(10000) - cj spinz

TYVM :D

Also achieved 56 range! WOOOOOOT! LESSER DEMONS FTW!

and thats about it for today :P

grounded currently

If you want to train ranged fast, I've got a better suggestion for you :wink: Try training at level 82 ankous in the level 4 security stronghold. They might have slightly worse drops but you still get loads of laws, mith ores, rune essence and addy arrows there. Also, everything you get (except gems) is stackable so you never have to bank. It's mostly a better spot because the exp is much faster :P I kill like 3 ankous, then I pick up my arrows (mith) and loots and then I kill another 2 or 3 ankous before picking up my stuff. The 82 ranged helps too though :lol:

vsigcopyhj0.png

If you want to train ranged fast, I've got a better suggestion for you :wink: Try training at level 82 ankous in the level 4 security stronghold. They might have slightly worse drops but you still get loads of laws, mith ores, rune essence and addy arrows there. Also, everything you get (except gems) is stackable so you never have to bank. It's mostly a better spot because the exp is much faster :P I kill like 3 ankous, then I pick up my arrows (mith) and loots and then I kill another 2 or 3 ankous before picking up my stuff. The 82 ranged helps too though :lol:

ya thx for the advice, but is there any safe spots there, cause im noly 40 defence... :anxious: ? :-k

grounded currently

ya thx for the advice, but is there any safe spots there, cause im noly 40 defence... :anxious: ? :-k

At the level 82 versions there is :P

vsigcopyhj0.png