Hrt mickey - Pk Vid 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice kills, and your specs hit so often. btw, how did you train your range so fast? you got almost 2 mil xp in a week.

its called having to much time on your hands :D

it taken me 8 months to get 2.1m xp on my tank ranger, great fun that is. :roll:

video is loading up now, i'll edit it when i watch it.

EDIT: you're very lucky with those specs, and your music just about pked me IRL, but it was pretty good. ::'

your melee based aren't you? its a first to see someone melee based and below 99 range using range to pk for me. :roll:

next time show us your inventory and stuffs, i like to be able to see what people are using.

(Holden's rock by the way, the efijy is <3:)

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

very nice kills, and your specs hit so often. btw, how did you train your range so fast? you got almost 2 mil xp in a week.

its called having to much time on your hands :D

it taken me 8 months to get 2.1m xp on my tank ranger, great fun that is. :roll:

video is loading up now, i'll edit it when i watch it.

EDIT: you're very lucky with those specs, and your music just about pked me IRL, but it was pretty good. ::'

your melee based aren't you? its a first to see someone melee based and below 99 range using range to pk for me. :roll:

next time show us your inventory and stuffs, i like to be able to see what people are using.

(Holden's rock by the way, the efijy is <3:)

Oh, Hi.

Yes holdens do rock. :P

Yeah, I liked music at the time but it sounds ewww now lol. I got abused alot because i was a mod/only 88 ranged, but meh, i think i did pretty well :)

Thanks for replies.