My Setup For ~Fight Caves~ !!!!UPDATE AT BOTTOM OF PAGE!!!!!

swimchick

This is what I'm going to be using to try and beat the fight caves with. :ohnoes:

This is going to be my first time, so any advise, tips, or hints would all be greatly appreciated. =P~

Here's my setup:

Myfirecapeattemptsetup1.jpg

And here are my stats:

Statsforfirecapeattempt.jpg

Please reply and give me advise...thanks!!! :thumbsup:

Mysig.jpg

That should work fine. Untrained in any techniques of any sort, and only with 76 ranged, a saradomin brew, a super restore, two prayerpots, and an inventory of karambwans, I made it past most of the 360s. That was only for the achievement diary, and I wasn't taking it seriously. You should be fine, though I have yet to have beaten the Jad. If you need more help, look at Muggiwhplar's guide in the "Archive of wisdom." By far, the best one out there.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

i attempted the fight caves today....got to Jad with 1 super restore and 2 sara brews left. But i got nervous and messed up my prayers and ended up getting 2 hit. Will try again next week after i work on a few things :wall:

Mysig.jpg

Your set up is perfect.

Your skills are basically there too.

You could probbly get it the way you are, but i would recomend 50+ prayer, or if not maybe some more super restores and less sara brews? because you could run out of prayer, you will be surprised how long the fight with jad can last and that you might run out of prayer on him, and that can make you very angrey...

Fusionxx.png

The original post is really old, but I gotta say...

...black vams? What are your best RFD gloves? Black vams are pretty easy to beat. Also, switch the rune boots for ranger boots or snakeskin boots

Other than that, though, nice set up. .(Though you might think about an unholy symbol instead of the fury, since your prayer is so low...)

There are 10 types of people in the world:

* Those who understand binary

* Those who don't

- - -

Greatest J Mod Quote Ever / My bug collection / Raise your agility! / What exactly is "Anti-scam"?

...black vams? What are your best RFD gloves? Black vams are pretty easy to beat. Also, switch the rune boots for ranger boots or snakeskin boots

Other than that, though, nice set up. .(Though you might think about an unholy symbol instead of the fury, since your prayer is so low...)

My best RFD gloves are mithirl. Are those better in the fight caves than black vambs? :-k

I have now updated my outfit and inventory. Will post a picture of both ASP.

Mysig.jpg

This is my new setup for my next attempt at the Fight Caves:

FireCapeAttempt2.jpg

As you can see, I have raised my prayer from 43 to 52 and have slightly changed my inventory and outfit.

Please rate it or give any advise and/or criticism on it.

Mysig.jpg

I agree, but wow good job on raising prayer, you will definetly get it this time.