Chos Magick..The all and nothing in only one word?

Darkluniux

-.-

I meant anything could be possible, I just misworded it.

Doesn't matter how you word it, that's still wrong.

Well, since when this became a disscussion about the possibility of making impossible things?

I think that everything is possible, at least in our minds that is still some plane of existence, if I imagine a man eating his own head then it exists in my imagination and if it already exists then it is possible in my mind, the problem is when we donnot know the plane we are talking about, of course, out of our minds there would be very extrange to see someone eating his own head... But if it's possible, I think it might create some sort of dark hole that will eat itself infinite time getting stronger till the destruction of the universe (I'm sure that science-man [the guy that I'm quoting and knows very much about science] will doubt about my theory). Then I ask, why you people laughts at me for trying to believe in magic with a "k" in the end "to make it more mystic" when millions of people in the world believe either some guy that defeate dthe death and was back to the life in three days or in some other who got his sacred book from an archangel? Seriously, to want is the power and all our religions can resume to only one word "mind", because from the mind emerges the faith and from the faith the power to believe whatever we want and to make it reality.

P.D: I'm catholic, so donnot try to fire me for saying that believing on the resurrection of Jesus is the same as thinking you can summon mystical forces and energy.

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

As far as I've seen, anything is possible, magic could be real, though if it is it has yet to be proven.

Really? Wow, where do you live? Sounds like an interesting place.

Certainly not everything is probable, but everything has a set % of probability nobody knows. There could be an alternative reality where you, assasin_696 are the emperor of the world and the odds for that are less than 1 in 8000 septillion or higher, but the chance still exists.

Why? Because it's a natural event. People's mind are subject to change just like our environment. Any change in society is possible.

Is magic possible... It sure hasn't been proven yet, probably wont be. There is a slight chance somebody could utter words and coincidentally a lightning would strike. Then he could do it 2 weeks later and it would happen again.

That's probably how shamans and others were created. They were just incredibly lucky and were in the right place at the right time. They could just say mystical stuff and the sun would turn black or the waves would get high. 99.99999% of the time, in other corners of the world, 'shamans' uttered words but nothing happened so they didn't gain power.

Could the world be destroyed a second after I submit this post.. Certainly it wont but there's ALWAYS a small, almost inexistent chance that many nuclear weapons could accidently detonate. Never rule out naturally possible events like chemical reactions, social structure changes, changes in your life, etc...

---

But if you think people can throw fireballs and really summon rabbits out of hats... You may just as well try to prove it :P It doesn't follow natural laws and hence I'd assume it's probability of happening even on accident is a round 0%. You can never know for sure but I think most people agree with that (in the light of current scientific knowledge)

As far as I've seen, anything is possible, magic could be real, though if it is it has yet to be proven.

Really? Wow, where do you live? Sounds like an interesting place.

Certainly not everything is probable, but everything has a set % of probability nobody knows. There could be an alternative reality where you, assasin_696 are the emperor of the world and the odds for that are less than 1 in 8000 septillion or higher, but the chance still exists.

Why? Because it's a natural event. People's mind are subject to change just like our environment. Any change in society is possible.

Is magic possible... It sure hasn't been proven yet, probably wont be. There is a slight chance somebody could utter words and coincidentally a lightning would strike. Then he could do it 2 weeks later and it would happen again.

That's probably how shamans and others were created. They were just incredibly lucky and were in the right place at the right time. They could just say mystical stuff and the sun would turn black or the waves would get high. 99.99999% of the time, in other corners of the world, 'shamans' uttered words but nothing happened so they didn't gain power.

Could the world be destroyed a second after I submit this post.. Certainly it wont but there's ALWAYS a small, almost inexistent chance that many nuclear weapons could accidently detonate. Never rule out naturally possible events like chemical reactions, social structure changes, changes in your life, etc...

---

But if you think people can throw fireballs and really summon rabbits out of hats... You may just as well try to prove it :P It doesn't follow natural laws and hence I'd assume it's probability of happening even on accident is a round 0%. You can never know for sure but I think most people agree with that (in the light of current scientific knowledge)

Remembered me of the paradox "If this pharse is true, then the doomsday will be in just a week".

Anyways, it's true, our world is ruled somewhat with the porbably, however, what we donnot know is if what controls the posibilities is the destiny or not...

...Farewell, thus pressing this post I hope the world ends, if not, there is a very little possibility.

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

It's funny, anyone who really believes in magic (poor them) calls it 'magick' because that's more ancient and mystical sounding thanks to the superfluous K.

Hey, I like "K's"! They are better than "C's"!

Kan't you imagine it? "My komputer is very komplikated so I kall it the konfusing kool krazy komputer which kan karry kats." :P

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

-.-

Well, since when this became a disscussion about the possibility of making impossible things?

I think that everything is possible, at least in our minds that is still some plane of existence, if I imagine a man eating his own head then it exists in my imagination and if it already exists then it is possible in my mind, the problem is when we donnot know the plane we are talking about, of course, out of our minds there would be very extrange to see someone eating his own head... But if it's possible, I think it might create some sort of dark hole that will eat itself infinite time getting stronger till the destruction of the universe (I'm sure that science-man [the guy that I'm quoting and knows very much about science] will doubt about my theory). Then I ask, why you people laughts at me for trying to believe in magic with a "k" in the end "to make it more mystic" when millions of people in the world believe either some guy that defeate dthe death and was back to the life in three days or in some other who got his sacred book from an archangel? Seriously, to want is the power and all our religions can resume to only one word "mind", because from the mind emerges the faith and from the faith the power to believe whatever we want and to make it reality.

P.D: I'm catholic, so donnot try to fire me for saying that believing on the resurrection of Jesus is the same as thinking you can summon mystical forces and energy.

Arrggghh!! He's right! Quick!, start teaching magik in schools as an alternative for anything that isn't a law!!!!oneeeleven11!!

Haha, sorry about that. Just having a subtle dig at intelliegent design being taught in schools (if this turns into a topic about ID [please, don't] I'll promise to make a topic on it so this one dosen't get dragged down.)

Anyway now that I've probably insulted you (please, don't take it the wrong way. If you're into magic, I don't mind at all) I'll get onto the whole thing about impossibility. To me, all it takes is context. In the context of NOW, there are impossible things. To be honest to the limitations of human beings, we are not entirely sure what and why something will be impossible in the context of the future. We may be invaded by aliens who brain farm us into thinking that drawing a square is impossible. #-o

Our brains are a tool. They don't define laws or impossibilities, they just suggest them from observations.

-.-

Arrggghh!! He's right! Quick!, start teaching magik in schools as an alternative for anything that isn't a law!!!!oneeeleven11!!

Haha, sorry about that. Just having a subtle dig at intelliegent design being taught in schools (if this turns into a topic about ID [please, don't] I'll promise to make a topic on it so this one dosen't get dragged down.)

Anyway now that I've probably insulted you (please, don't take it the wrong way. If you're into magic, I don't mind at all) I'll get onto the whole thing about impossibility. To me, all it takes is context. In the context of NOW, there are impossible things. To be honest to the limitations of human beings, we are not entirely sure what and why something will be impossible in the context of the future. We may be invaded by aliens who brain farm us into thinking that drawing a square is impossible. #-o

Our brains are a tool. They don't define laws or impossibilities, they just suggest them from observations.

No, you didn't offended me, actually let just imagine that the aliens you're talking about brainwashed our minds so we forgot to use magic. And no, I'm not very deep in magic, so donnot imagine myself wearing some magical robes and being followed by like 5 or 6 emo/satanic kids that think that I am really a spiritual master.

And for Viktor's comment (the europe-lover guy), yes, the K's sounds more kool, they look like you're speaking in some form of european acient language, don't know why.

firmatemplariokz5.jpg