Make money... Run double nature runes!

pipeelbakan

I have seen Runecrafting is one of the best moneymaking ways on RS, but why not having the double nature runes with just 44 runecrafting?.

- This guide will explain you the better ways to get over 2200 nature runes an hour, without risks or complications.

ways to run nature runes

This is my classic method, as i do when i run nats

Running throught the abbys.

Requirements

44 runecrafting

200 law runes, 100 air, 100 fire.

5.000 pure esscence

A bronze/rune pickaxe

mage of zamorak mini-quest done.

Get into world 36/51 or any posten in the forums.

Fill your inventory with 25 un-noted pure esscence, 20 law runes, 10 fire runes, 10 air runes.

-Get to edgeville bank wearing a bronze pickaxe, nothing more, run till you get to the mage of zamorak and teleport fast, here you will have to walk untill you get to a mining/thiefing/agility spot and get thought it, after that you will be on the safe place, fastly find the nature altar "portal" and get trought it. Now you've got to have respect to other players and to make a line...

Most of lines are to WEST, so you gotta respect the rules and you will get traded by a double nature rune maker (dressed in gold robes), you will make a deal like this one:

25 Pure esscence / 50 nature runes

After making a trade teleport with ancient magics to paladewa (54 magic) Thats the edgeville duengon, run south and find a ladder, climb up, run north and get to the bank, restock ess and bak nature runes, you just done one run.

That may sound long but it isn't.

running 2000 nature runes. (all of them walking)

Trips time

1 1:44

2 1:52

3 1:50

4 1:49

5 1:41

6 1:56

7 2:02

8 1:43

9 1:35

10 1:39

11 1:45

12 1:55

13 1:44

14 1:58

15 1:53

16 1:54

17 1:49

18 1:56

19 1:48

20 1:59

Total time: 0:29:02

1k nature runes made

money gotten: 300k

money spended: 50k (500 pure esscence + 40 law runes)

total profit: 250k

Money per hour: 509.4k

Note* If you are 88 runecrafting, dont make lines and save good runecrafting xp making them by your own.

Credits:

Everyone who makes the double nature runes for us.

rangerrales5 (introduced me into runecrafting)

tip it (w00t)

excel to calculate the profit

everyone who saw this guide.

Oh and the last words =P

After one week of running nature runes i got 9MILL profit, buying 20k rune esscence and lots of law runes, its also fun, after doing it a few times, well good luck that's all =)

Please post!!! and rate from 1 to 10

Saradomin gwd drops: 6 Ss, 2 hilts.

This guide dosn't go into that much detail, double nats is a great way to make money but at a cost.

You need to have glory amulets doing this, you also have to use the abyss and on top of that risk your glories to pkers.

When me doing nat runes, I have to world hop at least once every 5 runs. I think this guide needs to be put into a bit more detail and add a little bit more pics. Good calculations good start off a guide.

LethalGames

99 Att / 99 Str / 83 DEF <-- Maxed cmb is over-rated

3 Zerker Rings, 2 D Chains, Countless barrows..

this guide is alright but here are some things u did wrong:

u should where blak d hide in the abbys

u say there is no risk, there r pkers 2 look out for

and u need 91 rc 2 make double nats not 88

ruadorksiggy.gif

Thanks SkyFleet for the awsome siggy!

After seeing how you said you made 500k+ in 1hour doing this i decided to give it a shot for a day or so and i foudn this out..

-you dont always make 500k an hour it depends on how many crafters are there, with 4+ crafters its very possible but with only 1-2 its impossible but i still made a nice bit of profit in the end :)

-about it being safe, it almsot all depends on your combat lvl, at my lvl i get a fair amount of rc pkers but they do not botehr me, w36 even though being the double nat runnign world is rather more safe then otehr worlds becasue of the amount of players who run becides you, and the amount of people that pk in that world, i only had to tele one tiem cause some guy hit double 20's on me

-and one last thing w51 is f2p...

skatrider234.png

if you didn't want to use the one teleport you could bring your 3 best pouches and use a glory, then you can get the 50 nats, plus craft the few ess you bring for extra cash, just a though. ANYWAYS great guide, i am a nub at making money so this should help me =D

if you didn't want to use the one teleport you could bring your 3 best pouches and use a glory, then you can get the 50 nats, plus craft the few ess you bring for extra cash, just a though. ANYWAYS great guide, i am a nub at making money so this should help me =D
Or you could trade the other ess to the double crafters for a total of 81 nats per run...

OT: decent guide, but you should outline a few other methods (dual rings, fary rings, glory ammy, house with glory ammy, etc)

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I runecraft like a maniac with abyss and glories and havent been pked for months. My secret: sacrifice two spots in your inventory for a teleport. Really people it's not that hard and really pays off in the long run.

Shutup.jpg

Golden Sun= the best game ever made?

Farming and construction are dumb. I am proud to have level 1 in both.

How to write very bad guides (B3$7 3\/4R!!!!1)