60 Attack Party on my Pure (W/ Drop Party)

Well Guys i am getting 60 attack tommorow wednesday so im getting it at 5-23-07 at 6:30 P.M. Eastern Time Zone World 99! Bank Your stuff if you want to come because I am getting the level in the wilderness on my friend 1eh. After I get the lvl I will dds spec a guard then we will go to edgeville bank and ill will bombard the place with rune and dragon items!(Including dmed!<3) Well Be there or be square! :) :-$ Also, if you want to drop a few items feel free to. I will not accept donations because if 1 person says he ddint see the item they will say i scammed.;/ Well Enjoy and hopefully Ill see you there! :) My pures anem is Oops ko!

cowboy.jpg

why ask people to go to the wilderness? you'll get a terrible turn-out. why not just get the level in edgeville? or, if you want, get the level, tele to edgeville bank and then have the party there. either way, i don't think asking people to come to the wilderness is that good an idea.

• 2 weeks later...

lol u should have a clan to kill like the only 1 or 2 two people who will come

This topic is a 2 week old event. Please don't bump old topics without good reason. Locking - McGuff1

v2vh5l.png