Odd message in chat box?

Timmis400

I got this message as I went to go log out today, "Please wait a moment before logging out." I do not understand why I got that message because I don't think I did anything different then I usually did. I teled from castle wars to Lletya to kill some elves, then after I teled I went to log out and then that message appeared in the chat box. Does anyone know why it appeared? Did I get reported or something? because I know Jagex can take 60sec video clips after certain reports, and I really can't afford another report since I already have 13 black marks and muted.

squirrel.jpg

~HOORAY FOR BEING MUTED!~

Are you sure that was the exact message you got? You have to wait 10 seconds after combat before you log out. It would say "You can not log out before 10 seconds after combat." Or something similiar.

3textsz2.png

< | Runehead | Learning Java Programming, Please PM Me Tips | Signature by Loaf2000 | >

It did say "Please wait a moment before logging out." I am positive, I kinda wish I did take a screenshot of it It was really strange and I have never gotten that message before. I did not go into combat at all during the time I attempted to log out either.

squirrel.jpg

~HOORAY FOR BEING MUTED!~

That's happened to me, I'm fairly sure it's just that you're giving it a lot of commands very fast, so you just have to wait a bit.

I've had that over 10 times, and I have 0 black marks.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

This happens to me all the time, sometimes it happens after teleports, but it can happen when you have entered your bank pin wrong.

:thumbsup: ~little~ :thumbsup:

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM