Barb. Assault Armor/rewards

RuDuDe2202

I started doing this mini game and i thought its probably better to get an actualy item then to gamble it first.

I was thinking about getting a fighter torso, even though its stats are lower than a rune plate but it has some strength bonus. Should i still get it? Should i also get a fighter hat? I know it has offensive bonuses but is it better than a fremmy helm?

Ranger hats have slightly superior melee and range defence bonus compared to fremmy archer helms.

Compared to warrior helms, fighter hats has the +5 stab and crush bonus but lower defence bonus which differentiates it from warrior helm.

Healer hat is clearly not worth it in terms of comparison of stats to farseer helm.

Penace skirts are just... not worth your points?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Yeah thanks for the info. Im definatly going for a fighter torso (even though the stats arent that great) and maybe the gloves. When i checked the knowledge base, it looks like the hats you can get have the same atk bonus as the freemy helms but the defence is worse than the fremmy ones.