Dragon Legs

Uncut_Angel

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know, I belive this. I think it actualy is true, it might just be a mess up on jagex's part

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

this aint fake! this for real, but theres a bug on it, we cant weild it, when its in your inventory it says remove, instead of wield, we werent supposed to get this because i guess!!

Now look at that, and at the last pic. :roll: Noxides screenshot says "wear". :P

this aint fake! this for real, but theres a bug on it, we cant weild it, when its in your inventory it says remove, instead of wield, we werent supposed to get this because i guess!!

Now look at that, and at the last pic. :roll: Noxides screenshot says "wear". :P

:shock:

ftrans2.gif

First pair of dragon legs 18/01/05

Second pair of dragon legs 21/01/05

Third pair of dragon legs 23-01-05

Fourth pair of dragon legs 24-01-05

i tought its fake also when vmser showed me those over msn, but now when u think of it then i think it might be true... well they havent had update over a week now, still 1 part missing from full drag... and why should high lvl respected peeps like vmser or uncut angel lie about something like tht?

owned bad :twisted:

owned bad :twisted:

:lol: :lol: lmao! you just been busted peeps!!! lol....hahaha lmao lol :P

:P now come on...tell us that you are tricking all us nice people

bunyip.png

What's the problem with it saying wear? My rune legs say wear when they are in my inventory. Am I missing something?

vmser posted in the first page saying there was a glitch on them and wear wasn't there.

And don't double post :P

If it was real it would be in the updates on the updates news..... :wink:

There is no update saying dragon pl8 legs!!!! so stop lieing ur teeth out!!!! :evil:

Mistakes are not updated. As I mentioned before Meili got a half key from a drop before P2P even came out. You can bet that when they make mistakes like that it is not plasted on their news page. I'm not saying these are real, i'm just saying a mistake like this has happened before.

but did they told us that the drag chains where released when they actually did? no now back off guys this pic aint fake some of friends have showed em to me :roll:

They didnt tell us that KBD dropped dragon medium helmets either. :roll: