Cooking lvl 94-99

Mamong

Yes, sharks are worth it. Monks are hard to buy/sell, but sharks have a fairly large market. Stick with sharks from 94-99... That's what I did...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Awesome thanks.

One last question and then I'm done.

I need to cook 24k sharks from 94-99. I know I'll lose roughly 3M. Is it possible to keep buying raw and selling cooked with 3M cash, or do I need more to cover the losses? I hope you understand my question.

Thanks. :D

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

You will have to have more, because at the end, people will refuse to sell the tiny amounts for the money you have left - you'll probably need at least 3.7-4m (to pay for an extra 1k beyond your losses), but more would be more efficent... I bought them 12k at a time, and camped out at the rouges den. Of course, I was one of the people that bought mine for 750 ea and sold for 500... lost a lot of money on that... :oops:

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

sharks can be sold easily, and at 94 you won't burn, monks are incredibly hard to sell large amounts (cooked)

and if you don't burn sharks at 94 (with gaunts), obviously you won't burn monks :XD: gl with 99 cook

Actually, there's no set "no-burn" level for monkfish. But you look like you're going to do sharks anyways, so... this is spam?

Uh... good luck! :P

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

sharks can be sold easily, and at 94 you won't burn, monks are incredibly hard to sell large amounts (cooked)

and if you don't burn sharks at 94 (with gaunts), obviously you won't burn monks :XD: gl with 99 cook

Actually, there's no set "no-burn" level for monkfish. But you look like you're going to do sharks anyways, so... this is spam?

Uh... good luck! :P

Heh heh, Thanks. :P

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]