Merry Post-Christmass sig thread.. full..

Quer_Skulll

Hi, do u think u could do a remake of the sig you made me AGES ago ( still there :) ) from the ground up? exact same idea only like, maybe more trees in BG and a drag long stuck in ground beside him? Thx, if you're doin. **If you're doing, plz dont have it look exactly like the one i have now. Thx.

oilertaych6.gif

[Admin Edit: Religious text Not permitted]

~108 combat~

5.9k dusties killed / dragon chain :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok no more requests now.. im going to pick the remaining 3..

im going to do loth's idea for sure

now i have to pick two between Parocking, Unle337, Lord Maras and the oneandonly.. now i could do all 4 but that means either someone else has got to color 2 of them or 2 of them have to be really simple white background

edit ill do that if i finished all requests oilertay

signature_1.gif

Masterchief doing paper route sounds great

Half life 2 sig sounds awsome i never playd either one of the games

Parocking that sounds like a nice idea but how exactly do you think the master chief would be smiling..? i mean with the helmet and all..?

hmm i guess that whould be kinda hard :) i guess u could make the grunts eyes go all big and him looking at the nade lol

Masterchief doing paper route sounds great

Half life 2 sig sounds awsome i never playd either one of the games

Parocking that sounds like a nice idea but how exactly do you think the master chief would be smiling..? i mean with the helmet and all..?

hmm i guess that whould be kinda hard :) i guess u could make the grunts eyes go all big and him looking at the nade lol

for the smile im thinking thought baloon with a smiley

as for Eldin's signature im redoing the boy.. came out very wrong.. arms to thick, legs to long and it didnt bring the feel.. the feel is very important to me..dont worry ill finish

the halo paper boy sig im going to have MC throw a news paper to a covenants head,probly one of the prophets and have all the guards around the house look up confused and have the prophet swearing at masterchief

ive came up with this coleringcovenant7mc.png

for teenageloser, all drawn by me reference images used but i dont think i can fit the master chief in there so i came up with a new idea.. stay tuned on this one

ill decide what i do with this one later ill probly give it misterXman or keep it myself.. or give to cool banana.. or oilertay instead of remaking his sig :P

now for the half life 2 sig ive already made the character pose for gordon freeman.. but im not sure how he totally looks like so im checking back and forth at google to check how he looks like and im cracking my brain on the crab head .. what the hell is a crab head..? a drugs addict like a pot head or something..? help me out

signature_1.gif

lol check wow maras with all the ideas i get from you this is going to be one heck of sig, i just got the idea of an explosing behind masterchief by one of his nades a grunt flying out of (just got that from the baked grunt part)

edit: was confusing you with parocking sorry -_-

signature_1.gif

can i get one with me in green lumberjack clothes and a santa hat with a rune axe. (i got white beard and white dread type of hair..) hope u can get this, im pretty late on the post.. gl with the sigs! thx

ok no more requests now.. im going to pick the remaining 3..

i also said no runescape themes kthxbye

signature_1.gif

id like one. you may or may not know me but at least i use the search button lol! It took me a while to thimk of this as i know you want something original not like full rune guy running away from a ranger or full rune guy stands trimuphant over dead guy sort of thing!

NAME-Neanderslave

QUOTE-Sig Maker

SCENE DESCRIPTION-id wanted to mix the game modern day and the present all in one so could i have some runescape characters running away from a dinosaur and its set in a modern day city with like skyscrapers! The characters can look how ever you like but it would be good to have a mix like a guy in armour, a mage and a ranger etc. you can have as many characters as you like(preferably more than 2)

I hope this is enough detail and that you like the idea if you need any more information then just ask.

Neanderslave

neanderslave2pmdw2uq4.jpg

id like one. you may or may not know me but at least i use the search button lol! It took me a while to thimk of this as i know you want something original not like full rune guy running away from a ranger or full rune guy stands trimuphant over dead guy sort of thing!

NAME-Neanderslave

QUOTE-Sig Maker

SCENE DESCRIPTION-id wanted to mix the game modern day and the present all in one so could i have some runescape characters running away from a dinosaur and its set in a modern day city with like skyscrapers! The characters can look how ever you like but it would be good to have a mix like a guy in armour, a mage and a ranger etc. you can have as many characters as you like(preferably more than 2)

I hope this is enough detail and that you like the idea if you need any more information then just ask.

Neanderslave

as much as i like the idea.. i said im full i think you must've read over it or forgot about it .. glad you use search button i saw at the pixel tutorial..

but ill take pm orders once im done but they will cost allot, youll see once i finished one.. currently im working on loths line art {ill first finish atleast 5 out of 7 line arts before i start coloring them in the computer

Loth i like how its coming out, the guys doing a trick in the air you can the downside of the board even tho you never see a design on the downside of the board always on the above side, ive decided to make a little design on your name just letters tho and a logo in replacement of adding a font..

signature_1.gif

ok then sorry and its cause i saw on the first page you would do 6 free sigs and then only about 3 on the list but ill save idea for someone else! As i play on Runescape classic i probably wont have another chance at getting a free sig from someone as good as you!!

Goodluck with all the sigs that you are doing!!

Neanderslave

neanderslave2pmdw2uq4.jpg

ok im almoste finished with loths sig, all i need to do is finish the snow.. i cant figure a way to do snow all i know is it shades in blue.. prepare to have it finished tomorrow good night im going to bed my clicking finger hurts :oops:

Yay :D

I haven't seen it myself yet. I wanted a surprise :D

ok im almoste finished with loths sig, all i need to do is finish the snow.. i cant figure a way to do snow all i know is it shades in blue.. prepare to have it finished tomorrow good night im going to bed my clicking finger hurts :oops:

ive seen in, the snowboarder is awesome

I wasn't expecting anything else ;)

Just don't give any fun details away :P

I wasn't expecting anything else ;)

Just don't give any fun details away :P

u wont, but mite i add your using my pic as your display picture lol

we have good taste :P