how long do burners last with marentill?

ixfd64

I'm considering training prayer by use of altars the next time I become a member. Does anyone know how long does a marentill burn before I need to refill a burner?

Thanks.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

They stay lit for the duration of your visit. When you leave, they are supposed to extinguish. However, there is a little glitch whereas sometimes, when you return to the house, they are still lit. It's not a reliable glitch and only happens once every few visits. It is quite well known.

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

They stay lit for the duration of your visit. When you leave, they are supposed to extinguish. However, there is a little glitch whereas sometimes, when you return to the house, they are still lit. It's not a reliable glitch and only happens once every few visits. It is quite well known.

It's not a glitch :o Sometimes if you bank fast enough, your house will stay "open." Normally your house is "reset" every time you re-enter (meaning doors that were once open are shut again, etc.). So if you take a while to get back to your house, it will reset, including the burners. But if you're fast and it doesn't reset, the burners may still be lit during your second load.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I believe if you have someone stay in your house while you leave they dont burn out as fast. This help keeps your house "open" while you go bank. Get someone who you know is alching, so they dont get bored in there.

sig3gk6.png