REMOVE IT!!!

ok, i have a big problem with a prayer, that prayer you have to be lvl 25 prayer and its protect a item if you die. you go to the wild, full sharks exept for your ddp and a super strenght potion you see a guy with a whip, same lvel as you, you attack him both you have a high defence so its hard to take damage and after a long time you kill him all you get is a monk robes and a strenght ammy......................oh and bones. see the problem you waste your time and your food fighting for nothing!

if you support please say so

if you dont go to hell and say why(jking about hell part)

IceCold638.png

Yeah, another pker rant. What else is new? All most of you guys do is whine and rant and moan about people doing stuff to save their stuff, then turn around and do the exact same {bleep}ing thing. Here's a little bit of advice.

IT'S THE WILDERNESS. YOU CAN DO PRACTICALLY WHATEVER YOU WANT THERE. DON'T THROW A SNIT FIT BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE DID!

Thank you. Would mods please lock this or move it to the rants forum?

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

It's there so people can use it. Why do they use it? They earned it, and they can.

So go use it yourself. Go train prayer if you need to. You're a pure? Then choose between not-a-pure and the prayer.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.