Star's Blog *69\85 Slayer* (Barrow luck X8items & DFS!!!)

gl , i'l add you in a bit i g2g for right now , i see your friends with cav ..lol i kno him irl

lol :shock: thats awesome...its werid too, cuz he knows some of my other friends that are on my list (not tip.it members that is)...scary...omg can he be??? noes :notalk: not a stalker could he? :-k (ingame)

:-$ dont' tell him this :XD:

Right...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gl , i'l add you in a bit i g2g for right now , i see your friends with cav ..lol i kno him irl

lol :shock: thats awesome...its werid too, cuz he knows some of my other friends that are on my list (not tip.it members that is)...scary...omg can he be??? noes :notalk: not a stalker could he? :-k (ingame)

:-$ dont' tell him this :XD:

LMAO -.-

That was jona right....my friend had a big level 94 mage party and then we went portal pking and he made me lead...so io had to have everyone added and i never took him off :P

Beavers

Upon

My

lol supposed to be a clever bump but it ended up not making sense. :-k Understanding ftl =;

lol Gl starz, my Range>Your Mage. Keep up narb :-w :P 8-)

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.