Dark Bow will make Whips Price Drop?

Bradley_006

I have been pondering for a while that the release of Dark Bow will attract more people to do slayer, and so they will kill abyssal demons more-so than they currently do.

Problem is, that means the demand for whips will deplete as the supply of whips increases and the price will drop.

Anyone else thinking about this?

picture6sd6.jpg

I have been pondering for a while that the release of Dark Bow will attract more people to do slayer, and so they will kill abyssal demons more-so than they currently do.

Problem is, that means the demand for whips will deplete as the supply of whips increases and the price will drop.

Anyone else thinking about this?

If you ask me the prices will rise a little because of so many people slaying dark beasts trying to get the dark bow no one will really be going for whips.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

I agree with Joe, whip prices might even rise up a bit. However, Dark Bows will start crazy high, just like the whips original price was 17m.

Man this update will be mad. In that crazy awesome sorta way.

and IE 7 rocks!!!

Trainer13.png

Current goal status: Money for Full Gunthans.

Current money making strategy: Red Cinchompas and Fletching.

Fresh ideas are the base of the world, run out and the world is dead.

I know, and to think I bought my first whip for 4.3m... it was a bargain then, which means I am an Old Fart!!!

Better add that to my sig...

Trainer13.png

Current goal status: Money for Full Gunthans.

Current money making strategy: Red Cinchompas and Fletching.

Fresh ideas are the base of the world, run out and the world is dead.

I agree with Joe, whip prices might even rise up a bit. However, Dark Bows will start crazy high, just like the whips original price was 17m.

Man this update will be mad. In that crazy awesome sorta way.

Whip prices won't change much. But I don't really care.

If anyone needs me after dark bows are released, you'll find me at dark beasts raking in the sweet moolah. :wink:

aglipoy.png

well, to close up, dark bow prices were a little shaky, a few got sold for 400k, yet they seem a bit focused at staying in the 6-7m range

whips, they seem to be staying about the same, as the dark bow is still in its own league of priceing, so there wont be much change for a couple of days at least

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

well, to close up, dark bow prices were a little shaky, a few got sold for 400k, yet they seem a bit focused at staying in the 6-7m range

whips, they seem to be staying about the same, as the dark bow is still in its own league of priceing, so there wont be much change for a couple of days at least

Well it looks like everything that I predicted is totaly wrong. Not enough people like range so the price of the Darkbow is steady at 7m right now.

And Santa and Other Rare prices have stayed the same due to the lack of demand for the darkbow.

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08