99 Herblore?

Want_a_pie

Is money a considered factor?

Fastest way (assume you have all the wealth you need): Buy all toadflax, crushed nests and water filled vials. If possible, you can also buy unfinished toadflax potions to count out the time to mix herb into wfv (no exp).

Cheapest way: Buy lantadyme seeds and grow your own herbs. Collect all potato cactus yourself and glassmake all your vials. Likewise, you can make super sets/super energies by farming seeds and buying 2nds, still making a profit.

Funnest way: What?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Fastest: Buy all the ingredients flat out. Or you could try trading the potions for herbs (or seconds), then buying the other ingredient. That's what I'm doing and from 83 - 99 it is/will cost me ~130m

Cheapest: Assuming you don't want to farm herbs, it would be making and selling prayer and/or super restore potions. It is a pretty cheap method, but very, very slow, as there is a huge demand for ranarr/snapdragon herbs.

Most fun: Not really easy to say, as everyone has a different definition of fun.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

fastest- go and buy every herb second and wfv you can and make pots, then sell any you can

cheapest-farm the herbs and gather the seconds, then make the pots and sell, you can actually make money if you buy no seeds

funniest- train along side combat, and really not focus on it straight out.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Fastest way would to probably do what Tripsis is doing. Buy vials and nests and trade sara brews for toadflax.

Cheapest would probably be p pots or super sets or just about anything if you farm as many herbs as you can (you could easily get 300 herbs a day if you know what you're doing)

Funniest way would be id'ing guams or genies :lol: