~~ Want A Pie's Elvarg the Dragon Montage ~~

Want_a_pie

Hello! and welcome to my first EVER gallery post! :shock:

I had never looked at The Gallery much, as it is not something I was ever interested in. But I recently heard about the competition and headed straight here! After seeing some people's amazing work I thought I'd try one myself! It's called a montage, and I did it by putting together a lot of my photos and downloaded pictures so that it looks like one of the runescape wallpapers of Elvarg the dragon.

Here is the original:

elvarg800x600br7.th.jpg

And here is mine...

elvargmontagekc1.th.png

CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO SEE THEM LARGER

Please post your comments about it =D

Also, I will make one for you if you like, just reply here with the image you would like montaged, and I will post it ASAP free of charge :)

NOTE: less detailed pictures work best with the montage

Thanks for reading!

Picture 1 is from Runescape.com

all images hosted at imageshack.us

EDIT: Instead of complaining about it, send in a pic you would like montaged, and you can see some more examples!

elvargmontagekc1.th.png

^ What is this? Click to find out! ^

http://roflcoptergames.goforumgo.com

Its not good.

Sure, it probably took a bit but it looks like a crap version of the original. I could hardly make out the pictures you used to make it as well and most were the same.

Ur not supposed to make out the pictures I used, and could you do it all without using some a few times?

The dragon is in the top left, he is flying over water. Top right is a mountain, and there are some boats in the water.

I can see what it is just fine.

If you aren't supposed to make out what you used its kind of pointless -- why not just show what the original (and copyrighted, I may add) image is?

Anyways most (good) images of that style I see allow you to clearly see what it is made out of. I've seen some brilliant pieces done that way, sadly this isn't one of them.

Well imageshack images do make it more blurry, but I can't do anything about that. You can make out the pictures if you zoom in on them. I tried making it with larger pictures, but its too detailed for it to work.

Imageshack doesn't alter your images, unless you are talking about a thumbnail.

I agree.. if you had a larger montage it would be easyer to see the pictures

or you could use more to give it more detail

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

• 1 month later...