Need Mining and SMithing advice

Pyrobird27

Hi everybody. umm I'm 66 mining and 57 smithing and I want to get the levels up as fast as possible. I don't want to alch because I don't have nats and am pretty poor. So is the best way mining/smithing iron, steel, what I can in mith??? I don't know. and im f2p. Please help. :P

Pyrobird.png

I suggest for mining, power-mining iron out by Yanille, and for smithing you can try getting your hands on enough rings of forging to make all that iron, or you can make gold ore into bars if you wanna mine that. If you do do the gold thing, get Gold-Smith gauntlets. It give like 56-57 exp per ore :D

Go with the above poster for xp and little profit.

To get some money, do not power mine, but save the ores. If you do iron, save them, buy/mine coal and make steel bars. You can sell those for 550-600ea.

If you'd choose to mine in varrock west mine, mine the silver as well. Bank it, either sell it or smelt it for more xp. Silver bars are hard to sell, the ore sells slightly better. Don't know about prices.

Or mine golg/silver in the crafting guild, and smelt/sell the ores.

Fastest mining is powermining iron, fastest smithing is steel plates. Speed means litlle money or a loss, slow is profit (generally spoken).

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...