99 Range Banked? I Hope So!!!! *UPDATED* 6/14/07

I've got 2 friends with 99 ranged...they both did it through pest control. I suggest roaming through runescape forums, find a good pest control clan, and just fire away as the monsters pile up in front of the portals. the bonus xp from pc really adds up, and you're bound to hit at least 4-5 monsters per chin the way they pile up

just my suggestion, though. Do as you like :)

sfunk_89.jpg

sfunk_89.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stole > glory

gl anyways, you'll be a little short of 99 i believe

how many more do u think i will need? :-k

Here's a bright idea. Calc how much xp you get per chin. Then find out how much xp you need for 99. Divide the xp by the rate and that should be the number of chins you need to 99. Compare that to the number you have.

stole > glory

how many more do u think i will need? :-k

Here's a bright idea. Calc how much xp you get per chin. Then find out how much xp you need for 99. Divide the xp by the rate and that should be the number of chins you need to 99. Compare that to the number you have.

that wont work cuz i do hit 0's with the chins. but when i hit with em i hit an average of 200-300 xp per 1 chin.

nice_guy221.png

nice_guy221.png

16 Dragon Drops: 4x D Chains, 3x D2h, 5x D Legs, 1x D Med, 2x D Skirt, 1x D Spear

Draconic Visage Drop: 1 - First Day Out!

stole > glory

Unholy symbol > stole? :-w

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Ignore all these morons telling you to go to pc... There 'mates' are just cheap. :-w

H Rassy told me he managed 90-99 range in under 4 days at ape atoll, getting nearly 300k xp an hour ... Beats pc? Hell yes.

I believe the 300k xp per hour was before Jagex nerfed it, now I heard its less than 200k per hour there.