Need Skills/Quest Help

Skuff_vll

I want to know what you skill(s) you guys think I should train (on my noob) before becoming P2P. I am planning on working on combat stats after becoming P2P using PC and slayer tasks. I'm running on a 1m budget. Thanks in advance for your advice

CBlvl: 70

Stats.jpg

Everything's significantly easier to train on P2P, so you're better off by going through the P2P quests, look at the skill requirements, and try to match those level requirements so you can rush through the quests as fast as you can.

Good luck!

Aside from that, preparing raw materials is always good ie ess, gems, logs (fletching).

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

What do you think are some good quests to do? The quests that i'm planning on doing after becoming P2P (after some skill training) are:

Enlightened Journey (making laws using balloon system)

Plague City

Biohazard

Underground Pass

Regicide

Family Crest

Fremmy Trails

Rolving Elves

Hero's

Lost City

Gnome Village

The Grand Tree

Monkey Madness

Priest in Peril

Nature Spirt

Animal Magnetism

Those look like good starting point, but since there's literally hundreds of quests, all I can recommend you is take them one day at a time (and spend occasional quest days nolyfing).

I will recommend you go for 99 rc, realistically though you need to craft 1,448,271 nature runes (not counting doubles) to get there, so take your time.

You've got a nice balance of skills already, that's good to have. It would still be nice to have firemaking a little higher to balance it out, but it's not neccessary. I would recommend herblore and thieving to be the first P2P skills you train, and get some good quests in under your belt too. Hero's Quest, Fishing Contest, Priest in Peril, and The Fremmy Trials are good starters. Once you get your agility up high enough you should do Watchtower.

Good luck in P2P!

-Runescape Addict --- Seven-time Writer for the Tip.It Times-

"Yes I have tricks in my pocket, I have things up my sleeve. But I am the opposite of a stage magician. He gives you the illusion that has the appearance of truth. I give you truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion." - The Glass Menagerie

DragonkinFF13Sig2copy.jpg

"This game isn't about graphics, it's about fun." - The Great Ortiz 9471

<> Dragon drops: Plateskirt(1), Half Shield(1) <>

I suggest the following:

chop a lot of normal logs, kill a lot of chickens (maybe 5k or more of each; will give you nice fletching as soon as you become member)

Buy a lot of eyes of newt (maybe 1k): for getting herblore up (must do druic ritual first)

Maybe cut lots of oak logs for construction if you're willing to put tons of cash in it.

And I suggest getting crafting up (so you can make as much juwellery as possible and enchant it)