Buying 2 Pixel/Brushed Sigs ! 400k-600k ea ! + Avatar !

UnknowKiller

Fergz13... I don't think i have the sig anymore as it was ages ago...

Edit: I still got it, not the PSD though so i can't edit it...

But you got it without sample ? :P I found one, but it was with sample.

But I'll be in game soon.

Fergz13... I don't think i have the sig anymore as it was ages ago...

Edit: I still got it, not the PSD though so i can't edit it...

But you got it without sample ? :P I found one, but it was with sample.

But I'll be in game soon.

Aye theres a non sampled one :wink:

Edit: My bro needs comp, i'll be on in 20 mins, maybe less...

Hacked, gaining none buy-able skills.

i like idea one and two ill see if i enter, dont count on it tho

another tip to jab.. the table seems out of perspective in composition with the foreground

yea it is kinda oytta perspective, but i think its the entire room that is kinda shady.....but i think the main focus is on the computer schpiel, so im not really gonna worry about it, cuz it would involve doing the whole thing over :shock:

panoramiadk9.gif

Haha I already finished the 2nd sig and PMed it, I thought you weren't in this so I didn't try as hard ^^; How long does it usually take you to finish a sig?

couple hours depending on whether or not i get an idea for what perspective i want to show. once i get the base linework done, then it pretty much flies from there, but i sometimes color as i go just so that i dont get overlapping linework in different layers, then it gets CONFUSING :x :shock: :shock:

But princessa, do you have msn that you could show me your '2nd sig' , or can you just post it here....OR do you wanna wait so that no one else gets ideas from you :wink: :)

Under my posts there is this little itty bitty button that has the word: "msn", click on that to add me...I hope you know how to add ppl..

[sig inserted here....in few days]

Haha I already finished the 2nd sig and PMed it, I thought you weren't in this so I didn't try as hard ^^; How long does it usually take you to finish a sig?

couple hours depending on whether or not i get an idea for what perspective i want to show. once i get the base linework done, then it pretty much flies from there, but i sometimes color as i go just so that i dont get overlapping linework in different layers, then it gets CONFUSING :x :shock: :shock:

But princessa, do you have msn that you could show me your '2nd sig' , or can you just post it here....OR do you wanna wait so that no one else gets ideas from you :wink: :)

Under my posts there is this little itty bitty button that has the word: "msn", click on that to add me...I hope you know how to add ppl..

yea yea yea, after i made the post i saw you had it, so i added you. hope you dont mind. and no, im not THAT stupid... :)

panoramiadk9.gif

Okay this is for the 2nd sig. The lonely one...

unknownsample.gif

If you'd like anything fix just ask.

B-E-A-UTIOUS!!! i love the oversized sun. that awesome and the guy is cool too. :) love the texturing on the sand and water too :) :P

panoramiadk9.gif

This is my entry for sig #1. Hope it works with what you said. All the stuff is there down to the last crumb from the toast to the cap on the coke bottle.

roomsiggy6sp.jpg

Entry for sig #2 will be posted probably sometime tomorrow. Haven't started, but shouldn't take me too long.

Im no expert but... the angle/perspective of the desk looks wrong, the desk looks as if its on a steep slope. I know it needs a small one but it looks alittle wrong :? hope u know wat i mean

knkcopy.jpg

This is my entry for sig #1. Hope it works with what you said. All the stuff is there down to the last crumb from the toast to the cap on the coke bottle.

roomsiggy6sp.jpg

Entry for sig #2 will be posted probably sometime tomorrow. Haven't started, but shouldn't take me too long.

Im no expert but... the angle/perspective of the desk looks wrong, the desk looks as if its on a steep slope. I know it needs a small one but it looks alittle wrong :? hope u know wat i mean

Hehe... I agree with the steepness... its like its going up... lower the line that appears to be on other side of desk... also... switch the tupac poster with the abstract 1 lol... TUPAC owns...