Buying a pixel sig (500 k - 1 mill)

javeline_2

i want it to be range theme, and all i want on it is my name (Javeline_2)

ill leave this topic open a bit to see which one i like the best, unless i really like one.

heres the things i want in my sig guys and girls:

range.png

(dousn't have to be on that angle)

background:

cloudy sky (dark blue sky) with lighting.

have 2 rune rocks (with red spiders and miner mining rocks possible).

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you show a screenshot of the money.. ive got an old one here with potential.. i just have to redo the background - its the one out of volture's competition.. never got payed

to those who know which one im talking about im redoing the background as we speak

signature_1.gif

Im still working on mine, got half way through the first one and i didn't like it, Ill prolly be half way done by the end of the day :P

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

Im almost done the ranger dude, then im going to have maybe a guy in full rune running away OR a guy in full rune leaning up against a tree with an arrow through his chest or head :P.

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

ok here it is javeline5ie.png

if u want anything changed not a problem and i think it turned out pretty well anyway hope you choose mine :D

Why do the dudes have no fingers or hands?

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

rangersig1cb.png

This is what I have so far, don't really know what else to put, maybe some lightning in a very dark blue sky then a dark brown for the ground?

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png