:; Scarlet's Sig Shop ::

Punkage

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... please say yes I want mines bad like a man eager for sex! lol

( couldnt resist :D )

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I have yet to receive any payment. :roll:

still make them, i highly doubt other people will do this to you.

and mother is respected here, she wont do this to you on purpose. Something just must be going on shes bought every sig ive seen her ask for :?

jessesr5.jpg

wait we have to pay before u start ours?

well wen i ordered, i asked if u wanted payment up front...

nobody said anything though... so i figured i'd pay up after ur done.

thats how it works right?

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

My god, I'm probably becoming really unreliable now. Thanks for waiting people... and no, you don't have to pay before. I'm sorry to the customers that have been waiting for so long now. Mother payed today, and no it was not an accusation when I said that she didn't pay, but it was there for a long time and I didn't receive any payment and I got paranoid. Sorry if I worded poorly. :P

Anyway, I hope I get more full pixel requests. I don't really like this whole pixel on ps thing... not much work involved. That's honestly why I've been slow on these... I just don't like doing pixel on ps (tis stupid).

still take a tan cav hat for a full one?
:o...

Uhhhh.... tan cav isn't much for a full pixel, but I'll do it. Since I've never been to wild other then charging my god staves, post a pic of axe hut (kind of know what it looks like, but basically just around it and stuff)

i would like a full pixel sig

Name: Shraps

Quote/Text/Stats: 70+ ranged and then flashes to 75+woodcutting

Screen of Char (required): i dont have a screen of what i want cause my friend has the stuff of minebut here is what my guy looks like: black full dragon, magic shortbow, rune arrows, ranging boots,robin hood, black cape.

Background Color: a tree with a wood fort halfway up it with a rope coming down from it and a rune axe stuck in the treem it and then a window with me in it shooting arrows from it. and on the ground is some grass with a few dead bodies in it with arrows sticking out of it and then 2 guys running towards the fort in full dragon.

let me know how much it costs :D

CLICK my sig to join the best runescape Fan/Tip Site

runeedgecopy2rk2.png

Magic 85/94 | Range 73/85 | Defense 71/85

your sig...

Its says "doing only full pixel now"

does that mean the sig shop and all the deals are off?

now im not implying anything, but since jesse's sig is being done (from ur last edit, i gathered it was started around the 17th) its not finished yet.

I promised i will wait, but im the last in line and i think it will take at least mid-february till i get mine. I dont want to get my hopes up till then.

Oh btw i'll still wait if the deals are still solid.

Doubt I will be doing pixel on photoshop. It's just stupid imo, and I just don't like it. Don't want to make it and I want to try more full pixel signatures, thus the two free sigs thread.

Sorry to my customers for lagging, and sorry for making you wait this long for nothing.