WILDERNESS survival

WILDERNESS Survival

The Game:

The idea of WILDERNESS Survival is to survive and crush your opponents, on your own or with your team. People may decide to go solo and try to win by them selvs!

The Basics:

Teams will have 5 people each, each team will have a cape colour as to identify each other with.

Each team (or solo person) is alow ONE SINGLE item to take with them at the start, this cannot be a rune weapon or piece of armour. Each team must tell a ref what their item is.

The game will last as long as the refs decide, or until a team wins.

A team must take controll of the bandits camp/dark warrior castle or destroy all other teams/soloers.

Each game will last just over half an hour, the half hour being for preperations, then when your respective ref says, you must attack the camp!

The Aim:

The goal is to take over the bandits camp and or dark warrior castle with as many of your team left as possible, after a certian amount of time the ref will come in and see who the winner is. There may be a reward but this is more for fun, and you will gain rewards as you kill other teams or maybe even team-mates, it is up to you how you invade the camp and castle. Your team must remain in controll of the camp/castle the one in controll for the longest will be declaired the winner.

A ref will be assigned to each team, but the ref does not have to follow them everywhere, they are responsible for keeping the game fun and enjoyable (no cheaters), there may be people wondering round filming your team (same clothes as ref) but we have not decided if this should happen or not.

If the team leader is killed the team is declaired dead and the team members may either forfit the game, go solo or try to join another team.

We, as the refs may decide you are unfit to enter this time round eg, your cb level is too high or too low to realisticly play the game. If this is popular we will make more games for different or indeed all levels.

S.O.S!:

If you call SOS to a ref, and are desperately in need of ONE item, it is to the refs descression as to if you can have it or not (i guess you better be nice you your ref eh?) this item cannot be rune (armour/wep)

The RULES:

1, People wanting to enter must be a combat level of 50-90 or convince your possible team mates your worthy of joining the team

2, If your team is found to be cheating (bringing in extra items, dying and comming back) your team will be disqualified

3, Tis IS the wilderness you will be in, clans and pkers WILL attack you, we will make the exception for you to come back ONCE if this happens, or decide to re-arrange the event to another world/time if this happens too fequently

4, Teams can make alliences (only with other teams) but remember, alliences can be broken!

5, If your team kills a clan or person in the wilderness who has rune weps/armour it is ok to take it (its the wilderness after all)

6, You are NOT to attack the refs (unless they attack you first) they may decide to disqualify you if you do

7, The teams will be chosen at random (unless someone wants to go solo) but in-game your team bondage is only as good as you can make it

8, You cannot leave the wilderness while the game is going, this will be taken as a forfit of the game

9, If you have the skill to smith/fish/cook/craft/mage/wc/fm/any skill ive missed, you can. But you must remember, ONE item at the start (read "The Basics")

IF:

A person has to go (for dinner or what ever) this is allowed, this is only a game. Real life has priority, just please try not to be gone too long ;)

The world is very slow and laggy, we (the refs) will decide a world to switch to and everyone shal switch at once.

There is a system update.... we're in a bit of trouble, we will re-organise the event for a later date and hope JaGex doesnt keep refreshing the system.

If we find that lots of clans are comming into the wilderness just to kill us and ruin this game, we will stop it and re-arrange it without public knowlege (teams will be informed of when and where)

If you are interested!

Reply to this post with your rsn (in-game name), combat level, a brief description of what roll you want and how you think you will benifit your team.

AS OF YET: a date and time have not been decided, this will depend on the refs avalibility (and yours) and how crowded that world is at that time

If you spot any problems with this please pm me with what it is and ill change the post accordingly =)

if you think this is a bad idea and dont want to be a part of it, be sensible and dont spam this for people who do want to try it out

Any rules or anything about it you dont understand? pm me and ill try to explain it until you do understand ^.^

Happy 'Scaping

J

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

k jason, what team?

red, blue, green, yellow, orange or purple?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

by rols i mean do you prefere to be team leader, team... cook, isher, smither or what ever. just so we dont end up making an entire team of cooks

and the cb limits are 30-90 but i was thinking of changing that, then again i want to give more people a decent chance of playing

a quick note! combat level requirements have been changed to 50-90

ALSO if you think your friends would enjoy it please tell them ::'

id be most greatfull and im sure you love to kill your best mate for all the things he/shes borrowed from you over time and still be good friends with them :P unless their on your team, saying that theres no rule that you cant kill your team mates is there?

still looking for players \' got 2 so far and 2 refs..... that'd be an interesting game *cough*

thats the spirit :thumbsup:

i had to explain to a friend of mine why she shouldnt worry about loosing any items.... you dont start with any, simple as. lol (in the basics and rules)

ill make a persons list at some time =) see if we cant start to get teams sorted out

yea, dont want you killing your own team do we? (yet)

but im finding it hard to get these capes so if you can get your own that be most excillent :thumbsup:

cool ok, because people arnt selling capes less than 1kea *sigh* can you supply your own capes?

and can you put their names down here =)

J

its a non member event, and if you can all get your own capes tat'd be really good :thumbsup:

ok heres what we got so far

green ref - jaso 2k5

blue ref - Garion11

yello ref - 1qwe44 (full team)

general players - Gyroman26

come on people i really want to get this going =)

I Think this is a very good idea, but you might want to set a date and time, that way people can tell if they can be there, so more people might sign up, its a shame I'm over your combat limit or I'd join in on the fun.

you can but only as a ref, its thats ok with you. if this is a success ill try to organise an event for higher levels

I just need to know exactly in brief how this will work. I would like to be part of this with a group of my clan mates if thats alright with you. If this is possibly we'll take the cape color purple as our color, and since you capped it at level 90, i'll be the team leader i guess. If there are any complications leave a comment or better yet send me a personal message.

RSN =X Chaplain X

Combat Level 88

-X Chaplain X

blackmblack,X%20Chaplain%20X.gif

84Strength2.gif

cool ok, well for everyone that wants to play, im trying to get it going for.... thursday (12th) or friday (13th)

sorry i couldnt be here on friday or for a few days, i got called into work on fri and my net has a bad history of being.... bad lol

so i will try again! when are people avalable? because i want to make this happen but not in peak times due to pkers, clans and such