<(*.*<) 70 agility and more (>*.*)>

hi, i decided to make a blog on my way to 70 agility from my current lvl of 60. I missed out on the oppertunity whilst gettin 70 range because... well... i forgot, lol. I will try and take pictures of the lvls which i get, but for some that will not be possible (ull find out why)

Current progress:

jimmy6691.png

Stats whilst the blog was being created:

stats.jpg

Please dont flame, because thats just mean :wink: (and yes, i did just wink at you, lol)

The plan:

I will advance to lvl 64 using the wilderness course, which wont take that long, i hope. :| (ill be able to kill salrin the twisted at this stage, with the help of my friend, the agility potion)

I will then aim for 1000 tickets at the agility arena in brimhaven, which im not sure is even possible, :-k (lol). This should bring me to lvl 70 with the experience i will recieve whilst passing the obsticles. Because i will recieve all the experience in one chunk, i will miss out on pictures 65-69 agility :wall: Oh well, no one really cares, do they?

[hide=Levels so far]

61agility.jpg

Achieved 26th June 13:30[/hide]

I also have other goals which i will try and complete after i achieve 70 agility.

Other goals:

70 magic

70 firemaking

50 runecrafting

55 slayer

66 hunter

80 thieving

63 smithing

70 mining

[hide=other level ups]

i really need to start remembering to take printscreens[/hide]

Dont forget to post, and please :pray: support me (bumps are appreciated)

tanmthiefcape,jimmy6691.gif

Good luck on 70 agility! I'm jealous everytime someone comes into blue drags through the pipe, after I spent ten minutes and an inventory spot coming around with my key. I tried to get to 70 once but....(shrug)... I didn't make it.

Work on those screenshots though :wink: .

Cowmasta13.png