Post and Rate all new sigs here!

TMLMatus

4/10 not too keen on your sig.

also, dont think this all on this post idea will work, since people wont bother once it gets 4+ pages, and people will make new ones neway,

==ice==

Ok here's my go. Made this with psp7. First created some squares, circles and triangles, then filled them with some exotic colors, twirled, kaleidoscoped, added rikku and then added text.

lol i knwo my sig isnt the best but guys u cant forget this is my 3d sig ever and abot that new sig that was posted here ... i give it 9 out of ten... sicne there is no moving animation in it... And yah i desreve thsoe 4's( i dont denie it)... oh yah and can u guys give me sume good tips on making backrounds ... i use photo shop or paint ... becasue i know how to do the cat out properly i just dotn knw ohwo to the backrounds at all.

lol i knwo my sig isnt the best but guys u cant forget this is my 3d sig ever and abot that new sig that was posted here ... i give it 9 out of ten... sicne there is no moving animation in it... And yah i desreve thsoe 4's( i dont denie it)... oh yah and can u guys give me sume good tips on making backrounds ... i use photo shop or paint ... becasue i know how to do the cat out properly i just dotn knw ohwo to the backrounds at all.

-1/10 that sucks alot dude ...... not even a background.....but u probably made that with like paint or sumthing.....

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that is possibly the worst sig I've ever seen on here. The people are done well, but the background and your color choices suck.

il agree its not the best, but the worst, man ive seem some much worse sights to behold in my days! :wink:

Alright, sorry, but this kind of post really isn't needed.

Also, to everyone else, don't be jerks, seriously. If you've not got anything nice to say say nothing at all..

I personally think the sig is better than a lot of other people's who've not been making sigs long.

It's well-balanced, the text is readable, and there's not some ripped bg or filterpile.

IRKAa.jpg