Behold... the Arctopus

Intriguing

Ok, so I initially found about this band a few months ago, on this forum. They were mentioned in a thread about the weirdest music people had come across (I think Nadril mentioned them). I went to their myspace site to have a listen, and I have to say, I wasn't impressed. So I left it at that.

Then about 30 minutes ago, I was going through last.fm searching for some new bands, and they came up again. I realised my musical tastes had developed dramatically since I first heard about them, so I thought I'd give them another chance.

I downloaded some of their stuff (CDs are for the rich), and I was pretty much blown away. I don't really know why, I just think their music is brilliant.

So now to the point, I was wondering if anyone had heard of them, and what they think of them. If you haven't, they have a few songs on their myspace site--perhaps try Alcoholocaust and Exospacial Psionic Aura?--then say what you think about them. :)

Just a side note, if he reads this, I'd like to thank Nadril, or whoever it was, for first exposing me to this band, as well as Buckethead.

Cool.

Yeah that was me :) .

Glad someone checked them out. I haven't had a chance to find more of their stuff but the few songs I have are interesting. Very unique style to be honest.