. : Ryan's Premade Bazaar *New Sig* : .

Ryan

Okay, these are just two quick sigs I did to get some stuff up here. I don't like doing requests so I'm just goin to be making sigs and posting them up here. Every sig will have an a/w. I'd prefer to get each sig sold quick so they might not be up here for long if anyone likes it.

Abstracts

1.premade_01.jpg

Sold

2.premade_02.jpg

A/w: 50k

3.premade038nz.jpg

A/w: 75

More to come.

RSN: LordSquall

hi, can i get the first one for 30k+110yew log? can u add in a matching avatar too with my name red123 unless u want more for the avatar ill try to add something. sry but im broke quit playing all i got is rare item

Yeah that's fine :). I can't do it right this second but I will get it done in a couple min. The avatar will be free 8)

yeah i'm not i'm not a big fan of them... but they are nice... have to say that... gl with the shop...

Thanks 8) . Red, I'm doing yours right now..but did you want red123 written on the sig and avatar?

those pict are dead lol. anyway its always so hard to contact u on rs

EDITED:hm.. strange one moment i dont see pict now i see. anyway the avatar look kinda weird cuz the wording is in a corner.

I thought that made it look snazzy :? ..Oh well do you want it just at the bottom like your current one?

i guess heh :P

K, sorry it'll be in like an hour or so :( ..My mother is making get off comp to do hw..so I'll sneak back on in a little and do it.

A/W on #3

NAME: Jaloa

(Could you possibly make an avatar for me too?)

Thanks

My RSN: Apocalipze-X

Of course :). I should get yours and red123's finished in just a little bit. Got some serious studying to do but will be done tonight :D

Btw Ryan, just a sugestion but i would just put a min bid, and then have no a/w. Mostly because there is always someone that is willing to pay a good ammount for a sig, more so than a/w's :)

Btw Ryan, just a sugestion but i would just put a min bid, and then have no a/w. Mostly because there is always someone that is willing to pay a good ammount for a sig, more so than a/w's :)

I don't like waiting and having people bid :P . I'd rather just put a reasonable a/w imo and once someone meets it sell the sig. Saves a lot of time and usually the buyer is still on. Now stop distracting me! :P gotta study..

Okay thats great, where do you want to meet for payment??

I can't get on right now :? . I prolly can later but I guess we can figure out where ingame unless you don't play anymore?