Range training 60-70

saber_blade222

what is the fastest way to get from 60-70? Is it cannon? red chinachompas? or just plain using the magic bow on monsters, and if so, what monsters? thanks for the help

i suggest either pest control or mage shortbow/knifes. but red chinchompas are extremely effective, but very expensive.

what is the fastest way to get from 60-70? Is it cannon? red chinachompas? or just plain using the magic bow on monsters, and if so, what monsters? thanks for the help

I bought 1k iron arrows (20k) then went to fire giants.. and then kept buying irons plus u make profit from half keys and ruune scimmis hope tht helps :)

ok yeah i know that but what about the chinchompas at the skeletons on ape atoll

Search youtube for "insane range" and the first video in the results should be a video that shows a guy using chins on the skeleton moneys on ape atoll. I'd link to the video directly, but I'm not sure if that's ok to do, let me know if you have trouble finding it.

The guy who posted the video claims that you can earn 220k to 300k range exp per hour.

From what I understand, the chins used to hit an unlimited number of enemies in the area, but Jagex recently changed them to hit a max of 9 enemies.

That said, I'm not sure if chins are still worth it.

I understand your desire to get to 70 quickly (ranging fire giants is not quick) so if it's not a bother, I'd love to hear the results of whatever you end up doing (cannon or chins).

elle2nq7.jpg

ok yeah i know that but what about the chinchompas at the skeletons on ape atoll

Search youtube for "insane range" and the first video in the results should be a video that shows a guy using chins on the skeleton moneys on ape atoll. I'd link to the video directly, but I'm not sure if that's ok to do, let me know if you have trouble finding it.

The guy who posted the video claims that you can earn 220k to 300k range exp per hour.

From what I understand, the chins used to hit an unlimited number of enemies in the area, but Jagex recently changed them to hit a max of 9 enemies.

That said, I'm not sure if chins are still worth it.

I understand your desire to get to 70 quickly (ranging fire giants is not quick) so if it's not a bother, I'd love to hear the results of whatever you end up doing (cannon or chins).

that was a nasty video, but do you think chins are not worth it anymore because of their price? or because of the fact that you can only hit a max of 9 enemies. thanks so much for this btw this video is exactly what i wanted

runemsmithcape,saber%20blade2.gif

Feel Free to Pm me for anything

but do you think chins are not worth it anymore because of their price? or because of the fact that you can only hit a max of 9 enemies.

Well, the fact that they have been changed so that they only hit a max of 9 enemies at a time means that you won't be earning as much exp per chin as you once could. I'm guessing, however, that the price of chins has gone down to reflect this.

I personally haven't tried this, only watched the video like you.. :) I think the best thing to do is to buy some chins, but not a ton, give it a shot, and then determine if the cost is worth the experience.

elle2nq7.jpg