~ Nookah Xx, yet another pker's blog - NO DROPTRADE? o_O

Hello, and welcome to my f2p pking blog!

Blog started on 13-07-2007.

Yes, I am another one of those pkers, but guess what? I have and will not drop-trade. I often read through other player's blogs when training boring skills on my main. A few days ago, i came across 2 blogs about pkers who did not droptrade, and made all their money by mining essence and runecrafting them. That's what i'll be doing too.

I'll start things of with some information on me.

[hide=About me?]My name is max (you had probably figured that because of my forum username ::' ), and i'm 16 years old. I live in the Netherlands, play the guitar and love music :). I prefer metal/hardrock and other sub-genres of rock, but there's some dance songs i like too. Please note that i don't listen to emo.

I have had several accounts; partyboy4 (played it twice, in 2001 :shock:), Supergirl Il (don't ask me, i was 10 years old), Triviulvl (my current main) and some pures. [/hide]

I have pretty much figured out how i am going to do this.

[hide=The plan.]I will start off by doing the Rune Mysteries quest, and mine a bunch of rune essence right away. I'm going to craft them into airs, sell them and buy other runes with the money, or make the other runes right away. The first combat skill i will train is magic. I'm doing this with curse spells, so i won't get any hitpoints xp.

For level 60 magic i will need about 11k curse spells, which means that if i use an earth staff, i will need 11k body runes and 22k waters.

I don't want to train my hitpoints because i can get a combat lvl of 32 with 60 magic. After i get 60 magic, i will go to the wilderness, own some people and move on to range training.

While i am training all this, i will also be training some mining/smithing so i will be able to make my own iron armour.[/hide]

Here are pictures of some achievements.

[hide=The progress.]

[hide=Quests]

Rune Mysteries completed.

naamloos.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Combat lvl ups][/hide]

[hide=Skill lvl ups]

Mining lvl 10.

Mnng10.jpg

Mining lvl 20.

Mnng20.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Other pictures][/hide][/hide]

And of course, the kills.

[hide=The Pk gallery.][/hide]

Here's my daily blog, i will update it every time i play.

[hide=Daily blog.]

Date: 13-07-2007

Proggres:

I have created my account, started this blog, completed Rune Mysteries quest, achieved lvl 10 mining, achieved lvl 20 mining,

[/hide]

As for now, there are no pictures online yet, i will have to do the quest, and mine my essence first.

Add me and give me a HYT anytime, i will only turn my Private Chat to "Friends" when i am pking. I'd apreciate it if you left a post with some "good luck" or even give me tips on what to add to my blog, or how to improve it. Please bare in mind that this is my first one :D.

I have just added a picture of me hitting mining lvl 20 :)

Oh, and i've calculated that i need to mine 15k essence to pay up for lvl 60 magic. So far i've got 1k so i'm at 15 % :D

As soon as i hit 21 mining, i will go to the SoS, get 10k and boots, buy a mith pickaxe and continue mining \:D/