Just a thought..

adam_ross0

..What if they were to put Oblivion or Morrowind onto the Wii? I got the idea and started thinking, and I figured that the wii's controller would be pretty neat while playing oblivion/morrowind.

Here is the control scheme I thought of:

Format: Button or action - result

CONTROLLER:

D PAD: up - journal, Left - rest, right - menus, down - change view/hold to view character

--

TRIGGER: Attack

A: Apply

+ = wii menu thingy? Not sure what it's called.

- = options

1 - ready weapon..hold 1 and move nunchuk stick to cycle

2 - ready magic/Cycle magic if held

Move Controller - Look

--

Nunchuk controller:

Stick: move

Top button (c?) - sneak, hold to toggle sneak

Bottom button (Z?) - jump

_____

I don't own a Wii, and I haven't logged a lot of hours into one (About 3 or 4, actually)..so bear with me here :oops:

I based this on Morrowind's control scheme. So..does anyone else think this would be a decent idea? I think it'd be fun to try Oblivion/Morrowind on the Wii :P

Discuss.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

I would welcome any game that offers free reign chopping. One of the reasons I bought LOZTP was the sword action, instead I can swing all I want but its predetermined. :cry:

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

I would welcome any game that offers free reign chopping. One of the reasons I bought LOZTP was the sword action, instead I can swing all I want but its predetermined. :cry:

Yep, I was really disappointed with the sword play in TP, which is one of the reasons I never bothered completing it. The sword play in Red Steel was a little more free reign, but it sucked too.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I dunno, I had another idea where if you readied your weapon, then a light movement of the controller would move the camera, and a kind of slash would do a cut in that direction.

I think it'd be pretty cool to see a feature where you can actually do a free slash, stab, or whatever. If an opponent is running around without pauldrons, It'd be cool to actually need to slash and get a critical hit on the open area...instead of pounding away at armor :P TES would be perfect for that

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

I dunno, I had another idea where if you readied your weapon, then a light movement of the controller would move the camera, and a kind of slash would do a cut in that direction.

I think it'd be pretty cool to see a feature where you can actually do a free slash, stab, or whatever. If an opponent is running around without pauldrons, It'd be cool to actually need to slash and get a critical hit on the open area...instead of pounding away at armor :P TES would be perfect for that

That would be awesome, I don't know if the Wii has enough power for that or not though. Plus the Wiimote isn't very accurate, at least I have a good amount of problems with it.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

That would be awesome, I don't know if the Wii has enough power for that or not though. Plus the Wiimote isn't very accurate, at least I have a good amount of problems with it.

Yeah..that's why I just dropped it. It'd be frustrating to try and talk to an important quest guy, and then swing the remote too hard and attack him...although it would be funny to watch :lol:

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg