and.. again, another sig.. :P

forsaken

This time i used a bryce abstract behind it, i haven't really used any 3d abstracts yet so yeah.

without further ado ..

meteorv2anim.gif

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

hey man, you gotta work for it.

What fun would my sigs be if you didn't have to squint and screw your eyesight to see it? :P

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Very nice. I love the subtle animation. The font is great too. - 9/10

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Good work, I always have to stare for like 10-15 seconds before I can see the animation. :lol:

If you didn't mention it I wouldn't have realized either :P . Anyway I think its neat looking. I can see lots of good elements in there. But the explosion is kinda flat, it lacks depth. In conclusion I think its good work. :)

I like the animation, But not the text :\ 7.10

why not? (:

Very nice. I love the subtle animation. The font is great too. - 9/10

/10 only because it hurts my eyes

lol. :D

meh 6/10

any ideas how to make it better then?

If you didn't mention it I wouldn't have realized either . Anyway I think its neat looking. I can see lots of good elements in there. But the explosion is kinda flat, it lacks depth. In conclusion I think its good work.

lol, quite a bit of hassle to give it depth like yours, i'll try to next time. :P

very nice the animation works well

8/10

thanks (:

hmm, kinda hard to read

*evil grin* seeing as you have to squint to see my animation - why not the same for my nick? :P