Please say there is a faster way to farming??

freddukes69

The quickest way is simply to grow the most advanced trees and fruit trees that you can manage.

It also helps to follow a farming circuit for the allotments and other patches... it's worth looking through the Player Guides for those...

Harrington.gif

ive been farming for a while, and in my experience, i found that planting at catherby, ardy, and port phasmatys as they are all close to a tele. plant allotment, herb and flowers to maximize exp. also, i always plant my good herbs (ranarr, kwuarm, cadatine etc.) in my arms herb patch (from my arms big adventure quest). my arm makes sure your herb doesnt die. its also easy to get to. now as for trees and fruit trees, i tend to plant normal trees in varrock and fally while planting the fruit trees in catherby and brimheaven. to ensure that it doesnt die you can pay the farmer. however, i wouldnt break a gut trying to do this for every tree, just if you plant tomatoes, save those in a basket and use them for oak trees; very simple and requires little or no effort to ensure exp. good luck and i hope it helps :)

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

So teleport seers, walk to cathebery. Plant there, walk to ardougne's farming patch. Ectophile it to port phasmatys, plant there.. Now whilst all this is going off I should have saplings of trees and fruit trees in my inventory, and afer they've grown, go plant theme inside there designated areas, and pay the farmers.... After all this go to big arms plant thing where disease never occurs, plant my best herbs, such as rannar etc. Wait about 20 minutes do the round again? Thanks

freddukes69.png

I've been farming for a while (only got 71), and it can be a really expensive skill to work.

In the early days I tended to steal from the master farmer down in Draynor to gather enough seeds to keep farming for a while. Then moved on to buying seeds from other players - this cost an arm and a leg though.

Then tried monster killing for seeds - Ogres and Aberrant Spectres, but this is too slow to keep up the flow of seeds you need.

I've only recently finished Throne of Miscellania and Royal Trouble. With the kingdom resources set to chop wood you get a steady inflow of tree seeds which provides a reliable stream of XP for farming. I haven't tried resources in farming yet - which provides seeds.

Best way I've found is to use a combination of herb seeds and tree seeds. Planting the highest level herbs you can for your level in the 5 plots. Even if you only do this once a day you can average several K xp. As for the trees, I only tend to plant in easy to get to places - Taverly (falador tele), Varrock and lumbridge (free home tele). The fruit trees tend to go in Catherby, Gnome tree places and brimhaven. These get planted at the same time as the herbs to reduce the number of laws needed.

I plant every fruit and tree seed I can manage (when I actually farm). I got 44 in two days doing this. Allotments can be done every hour during the 14.5 you do trees in, which provides some okay experience.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Also you may want to get a farming path all around RS..

i think there is one.. try checking out Archive of Wisdom

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/