Forum Time Off

It's because of daylight savings time, and this forum doesn't have a button to compensate for that. Just move your time zone forward/backward one hour.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Nothing is wrong, although I thought there was a place to change what time the forums would display?

Its only the different time zones.

It's in your profile.

I thought so. Although I'm guessing daylight savigns aren't taken into account or something. I have it set to eastern, though its 1 hour behind, the forums are behind then real time eastern.

It's because of daylight savings time, and this forum doesn't have a button to compensate for that. Just move your time zone forward/backward one hour.

Well I've got daylight savings here in Sydney, and tip.its clock has never been wrong. So I do think their is a checkbox when you sign up for daylight savings. That or the clock automatically compensates for Daylight Savings. :?

Well I've got daylight savings here in Sydney, and tip.its clock has never been wrong. So I do think their is a checkbox when you sign up for daylight savings. That or the clock automatically compensates for Daylight Savings. :?

I really don't see the fuss about it... if you're off by a hour, change the time in your profile. Problem fixed. :?

BTW, that wasn't directed at you Eel.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

When you register there isn't a daylight savings time check box so I think in the phpbb panel there has to be a setting if the server time is off.

Zachary~

Yeah, there is. It's called change your timezone.

If we move everyones forum clock forward/backward 1 hour, it may be right for you, but then wrong for someone else. I live in Alaska, which is GMT-9. After daylight savings, my forum clock was off 1 hour. I then changed my clock to GMT-8, Pacific time. My time was then right, no one had to make any special changes for me. Ok? #-o

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png