Need Treasure Trails Help

HatshepsutLecter

Hello. I am in the middle of a clue for treasure trails right now and I am a little confused. I got a coordinates clue and I typed the numbers into the finder that is in the guide here and it showed that I have to dig in a part of the Duel Arena. I have never had this one before and I am a little confused as to how I would get in. It is not the part that duels usually take part in so I don't know. Does anyone here know how to get in there so I can finish this up? Thanks in advance for any and all answers.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

Hello. I am in the middle of a clue for treasure trails right now and I am a little confused. I got a coordinates clue and I typed the numbers into the finder that is in the guide here and it showed that I have to dig in a part of the Duel Arena. I have never had this one before and I am a little confused as to how I would get in. It is not the part that duels usually take part in so I don't know. Does anyone here know how to get in there so I can finish this up? Thanks in advance for any and all answers.

Are you sure you put them in right? I don't think there's a clue inside the duel arena.

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!