Hey, digital painting. It's decent. Really.

Zonorhc

That's awesome, I really like it, only problems I see, his left hand looks a little weird, his face looks strange too, apart from that it's great, I really like the mossy stone effect

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

its quite cool, however, the bg is rather weird, its kinda undefined and blurry, that may be intentionaly, but it does give the feeling its a WIP. as does the large blankness... the right and the top of the picture all seams rather blank. maybe if you were to add a person on the right that would be filled better, not so sure about the sky, maybe a flock of birds of some planes/ships or maybe steam powered birds of aqwardness!

its a nice pice, and i like the texturing and the moss effects, but as i said it still feels like its unfinished (not that im saying everypiece should eb filled compleatly)

oh and im not so keen on the face :anxious:

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

i had a look on DA and full viewed, i see what you mean about the face, now i know what its ment to be/portray i can understand it better.

must say tho, im not to keen on the hair, it looks kinda shaven (i know it isnt) but maybe if you were to add a visable pony tail, and more contrast in the strokes, give him highlights =D

had a look at the link, amazing picture =D

however i cant see that big link between the two... o0

maybe if you were to add more detail into your background, give it more depth, the green areas feel like its just there to save effort (probably is, dw i do that alot myself XD) dunno... im just not that keen on the bg i guess. too plain, too blurry, the lines should be straighter, maybe with chips, but not slightly wobbly (only to be expected with hand drawn however) just make the bg alot more sharp (not im to sure about using the sharpening tool)

not meaning to be negative, itas a great pcture, but yeah im rather picky XD

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2