Sicko

wakka102

has anybody seen this movie? I watched it today and I now really want to live in Britain (I did in the first place but I REALLY do now lol). It's a topic that I always kinda knew was true but i didn't realize how bad it actually was. America is really messed up :( . I need to go back and watch his other movie now.

America is messed up. But you are getting facts from a movie? Media is known for taking something and making it look 80% worse then it originally was.

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

America is messed up. But you are getting facts from a movie? Media is known for taking something and making it look 80% worse then it originally was.
well michael moore seems to do a good job with this sort of thing. He isn't really the media, he's sorta against the media lol. But its still a nice movie if you haven't seen it. But I mean, I get this sort of comment with everything. Every piece of info comes from somewhere so who do I trust?

well michael moore seems to do a good job with this sort of thing. He isn't really the media, he's sorta against the media lol. But its still a nice movie if you haven't seen it. But I mean, I get this sort of comment with everything. Every piece of info comes from somewhere so who do I trust?

The only person you can trust is yourself. I'm not saying to discredit everything this movie says, but it is from a political and media backround and they will inflate and super impose it.

"]doughnutt.jpg

The only person you can trust is yourself. I'm not saying to discredit everything this movie says, but it is from a political and media backround and they will inflate and super impose it.

It's still a great watch, have you actually seen it or are you just making remarks?

Never heard of it. What is it about?
It's a documentary from Michael Moore about how the Health care and insurance system in america is very very corrupt.

^^Oh, ok. Thanks for explaining that to me^^

The media does have a way of doing that to everything. They try to make people what they want people to think.

The media does have a way of doing that to everything. They try to make people what they want people to think.

Well machael moore was never someone I considered the media but rather someone who was against it. Thats sort of what his movies are about, exposing the messed up aspects of the media/government.

Well machael moore was never someone I considered the media but rather someone who was against it. Thats sort of what his movies are about, exposing the messed up aspects of the media/government.

I havn't seen the movie, so I guess I shouldn't really be talking. I assumed he was media from what people were saying, and therefore the movie was going to biased. But from what you're saying he's not media. I might as well just go see the movie for myself :P .

I havn't seen the movie, so I guess I shouldn't really be talking. I assumed he was media from what people were saying, and therefore the movie was going to biased. But from what you're saying he's not media. I might as well just go see the movie for myself :P .

Michael Moore did the movie "Farenheit 9/11" which I'm going to go back and watch because I enjoyed this one so much. I already knew alot of what the movie would be about going into it, how insurance companies are in fact companies that want to make money and what that money will drive them to do to basically scam people out of their medical care. But this film really put it all into perspective and showed personal accounts of how its effected people here and how things run differently in other parts of the world.

All of this is happening sadly, but I am not going to watch the movie. At least not just yet. I have enough troubles of my own without having to add government corruption to the list. I know it happens, but for now I wish to stay some what naive and save my sanity.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Michael Moore did the movie "Farenheit 9/11" which I'm going to go back and watch because I enjoyed this one so much. I already knew alot of what the movie would be about going into it, how insurance companies are in fact companies that want to make money and what that money will drive them to do to basically scam people out of their medical care. But this film really put it all into perspective and showed personal accounts of how its effected people here and how things run differently in other parts of the world.

I havn't seen Farenheit 9/11 either. I'll see if I can see this movie this week before I leave on a trip. I'll see how many of my friends I can get to go see the movie with me. Cant wait to see it.

Saying you believe your Government is corrupt from watching a film is suicide around here, apparenly we must believe our government who want 30% or more of our wages each year more than a film maker who wants $5 and is using the best way to get what he believes across while still being able to live. His only mistake is that film is called "media" and "media" apparently tells us lies about our Governments at every possible occassion.

I havn't seen this film yet, but i saw his other one which seemed to support most of what he said with records and other evidence (at least about Bush's ties with certain people).

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.