Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

28-44 rc HOW LONG?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

n_lafetra
[ Display Name History ]

n_lafetra

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 3 posts
I'd ask this on runescapecommunity.com, but it won't load for me atm and this is the only other forum that would load fast for me.

I will be doing fires from 28-44. I will be wearing only a dscimmy or a whip just in case, and a fire tiara. I will not use dueling rings or glories. I will be running(not walking-- running and filling up on energy pots during my bank visits) back and forth in Al Kharid, not abyss. How long will this take, in hours, to get 28-44?

Also, how long would it take to get 28-44 world 18 air running? I would like to compare the times.

Thank you.

Xbox360lover
[ Display Name History ]

Xbox360lover

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • RSN:xbox360lover
Why would it matter? If you have that set, then just do it until you get 44?

Not to be mean but, I don't know why people ask these questions, if you a goal go for it.

It would probably take 3-4days of work.
Posted Image
Posted Image

n_lafetra
[ Display Name History ]

n_lafetra

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 3 posts
I have my own reasons for asking questions, but if you want them, I'll share.

I want to know whether airs or fires are faster...why? Because personally, I don't want to waste hours and hours "going for my goals" when another way is faster. Maybe others don't care about how long it takes, but I don't really like to waste time.

And I have two goals atm, 44 rc, and 70 defence. I'm going on a 3 week vaca soon, and I want to know if I should go for 44 or 70 defence.

Although if a mod would close this, I would be most grateful. RSC has loaded for me, and I prefer to ask my questions there, as they actually get answered.

Goodbye.

1canadian1
[ Display Name History ]

1canadian1

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 753 posts
Try World 16 Airs.

It should take you 1-2 days work.
Posted Image
RSN: Zammyftw ^^The girl that ruined music.

glasscube
[ Display Name History ]

glasscube

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,484 posts
Using the dueling ring way, you can get level 44 RC in a day. (Not sure how many hours, I am just going by how long it took my friend. )

amoeba_009
[ Display Name History ]

amoeba_009

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 833 posts

I want to know whether airs or fires are faster...why? Because personally, I don't want to waste hours and hours "going for my goals" when another way is faster. Maybe others don't care about how long it takes, but I don't really like to waste time.

Time is money!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users