Thieving from 56 to 65

meol

I wanted to know what would be the fastest way to get 9 thiving levels at the moment. I've heard of pyramid plunder, is it effective at my level? If so, what should I bring/wear? If not, what else can I do for the fsatest exp? Thanks in advance!

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Yes, Pyramid Plunder is the fastest way (from 51+). Best is to buy a Pharaoh's Sceptre so you could teleport in and out and bank trinkets. But if you can't afford it then bring a few water skins, 2-4 anti poisons and rest of the inventory fill with food. Then just run through the Pyramid again and again until you haven't spent all supplies.

If you do have a sceptre then here is what I do.

(change room numbers to 41+ and 51+ and later to 51+ and 61+). The rest applies:

0. Turn off auto-retaliation.

1. Wield the sceptre and wear Amulet of Glory (Dueling Ring is OK as an alternative). Take 1 anti pot, 3 lobsters. Rest of the inventory is empty.

2. Tele to the Pyramid using the sceptre

3. Run quickly through the rooms until 81+. In all low level rooms don't bother with anything - just look for the door to the next room. Sometime pick up the golden chest if you run by. But main priority is just get through to the higher rooms.

4. Plunder some urns and chest in 81+ (how many depends on the time left - you'll need to try it a few times to know. The idea is to leave enough time to get everything in the last room. I am usually able to take half of 81+ room)

5. Move to 91+ room. Plunder all urns, drink anti, eat. All in this exact order: plunder first, eat/drink after that

6. Now if time permits open sarcophagus and chest. If not enough time for sarcophagus take only the chest.

7. Tele to Edgeville using Glory Ammy, bank the trinkets, eat if needed and repeat from step 1.

Notes:

1. Every third run recharge the Sceptre for 12 stone trinkets before you run through the rooms

2. Later on you can use the Sceptre to tele to the Agility Pyramid and sell the trinkets.

3. Note that I do NOT eat or drink anti until the very last steps in the last room. It saves a lot of time. If you get poisoned - so be it.

4. Never fight anything in the Pyramid - waste of time. Just ignore them.

5. No picklocks or flutes - maximize the exp!

6. I usually check urns for snakes and after that loot them, but I know other people don't do it. Decide for yourself.

Good luck!

What Vaskor said. However, I would recommend not bringing waterskins and take the risk of getting hit once (If you have the sceptre, don't bring any waterskins at all), and also change antipoison pots to superantipoison pots, as they last much longer.

well my self i use a pharaoh's sceptre and take 3 superanti poisons the rest full of sharks so then i could last for about 500k xp i loot all chest in rooms and i loot both the last and 2nd to last rooms once u get used to it u will be fine

jasondee1uk7sh0.png

Thank You So Much 4be2jue For The Amazing Sig

thank you Skull_Emblem for a great avatar