Runecrafting Guide

Aka_Chao

Does anyone know the link for the guide for the fire rune runecrafting guide from 1-99 thing i really need to see it i have tried searching but i cant find it

SIGYTTT.jpg

Someone I know of had a dolphin tattooed on her chest. She got fat and the dolphin turned into a whale...

I don't know where to find that guide, but here is an abyss guide incase you ever want to travel through the abyss to do your runecrafting: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=637671 .

At 69, if you're going after exp you should do fast free laws. You'd have to be willing to fork over some cash though, if you're serious about good exp.

If you're not so much after exp, you could use the abyss and make a great profit crafting nature runes. You should make around 13k exp per hour this way, but fast free laws should be much more than that.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I don't know where to find that guide, but here is an abyss guide incase you ever want to travel through the abyss to do your runecrafting: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=637671 .

At 69, if you're going after exp you should do fast free laws. You'd have to be willing to fork over some cash though, if you're serious about good exp.

If you're not so much after exp, you could use the abyss and make a great profit crafting nature runes. You should make around 13k exp per hour this way, but fast free laws should be much more than that.

Also you could use both of these methods...One by making some cash and small exp crafting nats with the abyss and then using the money made from nat crafting...use Fast Free Laws world 66.

Rightofwrong.png