a whole new place, quest, minigame,!!!still working on it

deathwalker

i noticed a lot of master quests and a lot of easy quests, but no moderate quests, so i made my own.... it comes with a new city, minigame, potion, prayer, 3 new monsters, and 3 new weapons!!!!!

read on if interested, and only post if youv eread the entire thing.....

(currently still working, will be finished by tomorrow)

valkrons undoing

requirements

-femenik isles

-fremenik trials

-royal trouble

-olafs quest

12 mining

45 construction

64 herblore

82 agility

ability to beat a lvl 151 monster

items needed

rope x4, nails x50, plank x8, bolt of cloth, hammer, saw, wfv, irit leaf,

fish roe,pickaxe, bowl, armour+wep+good food

monsters

lv92 greater demon lv44+62 zombies lv101+ 138 aquagiants lvl 122 hellhounds lvl 122 and 165 liquid demons, lvl 151 and 207 valkron

rewards

-2k construction exp

-1.7k herblore exp

-tome of valkron, which grants access to a new lv 64 prayer, valkrons blaze, which decreases your opponents str by 30% and increases your str by 15%

-ability to make and use weaken potion, which when used with the opposition , decreases their attack str and def by 10%

-sacred bowl of valkronia. a wieldable which goes in the shield spot, it increases str and def buy 20% when worn

*note the sacred bowl cannot be used in pvp situations

walkthrough

1 start the quest by speaking to olaf hradson

2 he will ask you to investigate his missing brother, valkron but a messanger says that nietiznot need your help also, so olaf sends you there.

3 upon arriving on nietiznot this particular time, you will be approached by an honour gaurd saying the king has got message from miscellania, saying king vargas has vanished. he will then show you to a port and explain the further problem that they need a bigger boat to get to valkronia . this is where your construction skills are needed, build the boat and sail to valkronia

valk1fm8.th.png

4.when you get to the island talk to biran, located in the town centre.

he will tell you that a starneg blue aura surrounding the island has devastated the population.... and decreases energy 3x faster than normal, he asks you to investigate.

5. stock up on food and bring a pickaxe, as a rockslide blocks the entrance to the dungeon. this is in the southeast corner

valk2zo1.png

Shot at 2007-08-05

My Goal Signature

I think this a great suggestion. Took a lot of time to make up i bet...very nice

-Support-

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Well the content of the quest seems like an EASY quest.

The reward seems like a MASTER reward

and the requirements are ridiculously high.

Its a nice idea, but too much reward for a moderate quest and the content of the quest is way 2 easy to be considered even a moderate.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue