random event clothes

mhdln1

Only your opinion matters here, since theyre just used to look good or to show off. If you always find yourself in desesperate need of bankspce,and if there's a set you NEVER use (or some parts of it) then it could be worth to get rid of it. What use is it to you if you dont plan on wearing it?

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

I usually keep them, however, if ur a mem, get a costume room (lvl 42 costruction) and store them there, and if f2p, destroy (not drop) the items if they're holiday (some ppl confuse holiday with random event). if they're actually random and u need space, yes, drop them.

22031_s.gif

Well besides dressing up and to create other dressing up items in member (only the mime mask used for that actually) they wont ever serve any use in the game

oh you're a member? Then forget about destroying the costume room is for you! It will hold ANY random even clothes, or holiday items, many capes, many armour or quest clothes sets, many mage robe full sets, ALL treasure trail items and much more! Just level your construction level so that you can build the costume room (you can use level boosts), it shouldnt cost too much, and go to the forums and buy a complete mahogany costume set flatpacked. Set it up in your costume room and voila! you literally added 40 more lines t to your bank :XD:

+ construction will give you many other useful things to build and use inbetween 1 and 42

edit:For the levelling read one of the many construction guides (in the AOW is better), its not that costy when you do it right, only buy whats needed (keep the extra for after) and dont mess up by buying and destroying rooms by error lol

another edit : in my opinion ALL of the "holiday" items you can get back from diango or your costume room are worth destroying, saves alot of space and diango only is a glory rub away!

i'm no mem, but i read about it:

Step1: buy house and get to 42

Step2: get costume room

Step3: get fancy dress shop from another player (not sure of price)

This is all i know for now, but chack a construction guide for more

22031_s.gif

If you dont become one soon, and need bank space, drop them, o and try getting doubles of everything you need in f2p when ur a mem and store it, then when u lose mems, never totally withdraw an bank slot

22031_s.gif

Even though, yes, i usually keep my full zombie on me when skilling (or full cam or mime stuff), but i never use the lederhossen(sp?) stuff, but i still keep to make me feel strong :lol:

22031_s.gif

In order of desirability/respect:

1. Full Mime - the time it takes to get full mime, particularly full mime + emotes, makes this the number 1 random set, It is also a large set (5 piece).

2= Laderhosen - an easy set if you saved the pieces in the weeks after it came out, a harder set to get now (3 pieces)

2= Camo - another 3 piece set

3. Zombie - a 5 piece set, with the best pieces being mask & gloves

- Frog: 1 piece (head) and 2 piece (prince suit / princess dress) - very common, but one of the best outfit making sets (eg. dance party).

I'm also suffering the bank crush, with a full set of Zombie, partial Mime & Camo (and kicking myself for dumping Laderhosen when a full set would have been easy).

I'd dump the Zombie (other than mask and possibly gloves), except I'm planning on dipping in and out of members when I have a few extra levels (63 crafting so I can sneak full d-hide onto Entrana), and on making a costume room, in which only FULL SETS can be stored.

Ditch zombie, it's ugly. I dropped 2 full zombie sets and never regret it. The parts i like best: lederhosen hat, camo top/legs and mime mask/gloves <3: I'd deffinately keep those, you could drop the rest.

Your're hurting my feelings :cry: . it's my favourite suit. mime, yes, it should be kept(to the other guy), but zombie... the mask makes u look a world apart :thumbsup: , but yes,other than it and gloves (and boots to me), yes, mimes better, then either camo or led, then frog.

22031_s.gif